Fantastic

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Fantastic

Post by mrs_carney »

Was reading the metro on the bus today and it said fletcher has been sacked by his club south sydney, fined $5000, forced to work with widder and an organisation of widders choice and suspended for the next south sydney game. Which just doesnt make sense at all.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mrs_carney posted:
Was reading the metro on the bus today and it said fletcher has been sacked by his club south sydney, fined &#36;5000, forced to work with widder and an organisation of widders choice and suspended for the next south sydney game. Which just doesnt make sense at all.
Sacked from the captaincy, not the club. The rest is correct.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ahh now that would make sense
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Southern Exile i posted it was only an allegation due to the fact that he initially denied it. My personal opinion is that racsism should be treated severly. I unfortunatly was unable to watch the game that this happened in so i was expecting this to be investigated and action taken. I was simply going down the innocent until proven guilty road, since then he has admitted it and taken the punishment handed out.