what for wigan this season ????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: what for wigan this se...

Post by mike binder »

did sts score 66 against them on there own ground ,are have we all 4got that 1, :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

you are correct mike. but stains where playing well at the time. and the way we are playing i really dont fancy our chances. it's not impossible just unlikely. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

its very unlickly i still cant see us finishing in top 6.but with my predictions on here that will make at least mrs c and mrs l :roll: happy
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Id rather finish 7th i think if we get 6th we'll get one more game prob, id rather finish safe in 7th and give the players a bit of a rest and avoid anymore potential injuries
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I want Wigan to do as well as possible and there is a chance we can finish Top 6. I don't get all this 'I want to finish 7th and avoid injuries,' it's rubbish to me, what are the increased risk of injuries if we played one or more play-offs games? Similarly how much extra time 'bonding' does it give, I would have thought the new players won't be until the New Year and I would have thought preparation for a knock out stage would be the best bonding of all.
superleague

Post by superleague »

i doubt we will get into the top six all i'm bothered about is beating wakey salford and widnes and if we hav any other wins its a bouns
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we must finnish as high as possible,one week extra off won,t make any difference . hopefully we,ll not have to many starters in the tri nations, then maybe we could enter next season in a healthy state
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doug Stand posted:
I just can't beleive some of you genuinley think that Wigan have a chance of finishing in the top 6...
I agree we can still go down.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thats why rl great,the youngstrs talking about top 6 ,the more mature still talking about going down(even though sl will have 14 teams next season) and not 1 of them will happen 7 or 8 thats it,but must admit slowly millys game is slipping in, maybe 6 not that bad.CAN A TEAM WIN GF FROM 6TH.MMMMMMMM nice :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME