Next Years Pack

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Next Years Pack

Post by ChrisA »

Looks like we have recruited quite well for next season as regards the pack, the players we have signed are all big guys, this means we will no longer get pushed around the park with ease, and dont forget this is only our first years recruitment under IM, I'm sure he will be constantly working on new sigings for the future, with Whelan in charge we will always have the money to get the top players, now with IM we have a coach who they all seem to respect and want to come over and play for, lets hope he can pull out a Jamie Lyon some time in the next few years.

Anyway back to the pack, looking at who weve brought in so far you can only asume that players must be leaving the club next year, most our our squad would be wanted by other clubs if we are willing to release them, so my question is who will be released, and who would you all like to see leave, or who would you prefare to leave given the choice.
I suspect the following will be allowed to leave if another club comes in for them. A few backs are in there too.

Guisset or Scully, I would be gutted to lose Scully
Allen
Beswick
Wild
Aspinwall
Botham wont be offered a contract
Carney off to oz, which annoys me after the club support him through 2 years of injury.