Champions to Unveil Memberships on Monday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Champions to Unveil Memberships on Monday

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:They're all moaning on the Ancient & Loyal FB page they don't want the south stand to be the family stand, they want to stay where they are & say families should go on the sides. They have a point I suppose‼️
Who are 'they' if they are not families?
Single groups of supporters/friends who haven't got children, who have always sat in the south stand, who want to sing & make a noise without being told to shut up!!

That's who "they" are ‼️
Sorry Josie have to disagree there.For a couple of seasons they sat opposite me in east stand always lively and great atmosphere Except for that Bl**dy great drum. I think Dave0 will confirm as they where at the back of him.I am in spitting distance of Dave 0
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: Who are 'they' if they are not families?
Single groups of supporters/friends who haven't got children, who have always sat in the south stand, who want to sing & make a noise without being told to shut up!!

That's who "they" are ‼️
Sorry Josie have to disagree there.For a couple of seasons they sat opposite me in east stand always lively and great atmosphere Except for that Bl**dy great drum. I think Dave0 will confirm as they where at the back of him.I am in spitting distance of Dave 0
I know the drum can cause a nuisance but not as bad as the air horns they insist on selling at finals :(

I've always sat in the east stand, I'm the only one who sings in my bit, albeit badly, 'cos I want to have reserved seating, although I would prefer behind the sticks. But that's my choice. We have a drum occaisionally in the east but its up at the back.

I was just commenting on a big debate going on on FB, when WW asked, seemingly sarcastically, who "they" were?

Does he want me to name everyone who are debating this topic & doesn't want the change?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Is anyone else having problems with the link to renew via your own personal site? :(
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
homer s

Post by homer s »

josie andrews wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the link to renew via your own personal site? :(
your not alone! all i get is a car park renewal
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Josie Re your debate with fans who do not want to move. I tend to agree with them it takes a long time to build up a atmosphere in a ground. The chorus in the south stand was just settling in and growing in numbers and making the south stand there vocal base and building the atmosphere that has been lacking imo.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

homer s wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the link to renew via your own personal site? :(
I just keep getting thrown back to the official site! Have sent an email but I haven't heard anything yet :(
homer s

Post by homer s »

josie andrews wrote:
homer s wrote:
I just keep getting thrown back to the official site! Have sent an email but I haven't heard anything yet :(
Josie this is what I got back from an email, not tried it yet though

if you click on the ‘Seasonal memberships 2014’ bit on the bottom right of the E-Ticketing Home screen or alternatively ‘My Account’ and it will show up your season ticket as well.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

homer s wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
homer s wrote: your not alone! all i get is a car park renewal
Josie this is what I got back from an email, not tried it yet though

if you click on the ‘Seasonal memberships 2014’ bit on the bottom right of the E-Ticketing Home screen or alternatively ‘My Account’ and it will show up your season ticket as well.
Thanks Homer, just trying it now :)

Will let you know how I get on!
homer s

Post by homer s »

Josie, just tried it and it did work, I just wanted to see the cost. Will be sorting it out later
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It's not letting me log in even tho I have an account, a password & a client code! Doesn't recognise any of my details!!

Very frustrated, won't even generate a new password as it can't find any of my details :(