Tattoos

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: Tattoos

Post by medlocke »

This one was done by Dave the Budha at All Style Tattoos in Barrow, this was after 9 hours of work (3 sessions), had another 3 hour session after this to colour the fish in red and orange, still not got around to photographing the finished article

Grateful Dead logo Psycle Sam on my right leg, this was done last week by a mate who is wanting to open a studio

the 2 big ones on either end are on my upper arms and were done by Big Sid at West Coast Tattoos in Workington, the Skull was done by Derek who had a studio in Foxhall street Black pool, all three were done in 1991, the skull is covered now and sits beneath the blue flower on the sleave
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Right, think I've sussed it, but it's putting the pictures on my posts in a huge size, so I just need to work out how to do them smaller.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Sutty wrote:Right, think I've sussed it, but it's putting the pictures on my posts in a huge size, so I just need to work out how to do them smaller.
it did same with me so just made them smaller in photoshop and uploaded them again, quicker than trying to sort it on there
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Never thought you could cover a tat so well Meds. That is some cover
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Got a half sleeve Dracula's bride on my left upper arm, a half sleeve vampire Batman on my right upper arm, Kathryn on the inside of my right forearm and W.A.R.R.I.O.R Ancient & Loyal on my inside left bicep
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

There some very good and well designed tattoo's and then again, there are some which are, to put it nicely are not.

Especially on the female gender!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fujiman wrote:Never thought you could cover a tat so well Meds. That is some cover
it's amazing some of the stuff the come up with, theres also a big red love heart with name under the purple flower
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Got a Samoan shield on my right calf