Re: Ryan Bailey on Twitter.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:Terrible human being, if this man doesnt play the game hes a jail bird.
That is exactly what I said on here some time back. I wasn't being deliberately nasty I just don't see any alternatives for him as he strikes me as totally unemployable.

Would you want him working for you?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

What would he be if he was not a Rugby player ?
THE JUDGE

Post by THE JUDGE »

Why is he a Rugby Player???[/b]
Following a Judicial Review of my computer, I hope I have now resolved my inability to participate
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whelley Warrior wrote:What would he be if he was not a Rugby player ?
Best guess, an enforcer for some Leeds 'Mr Big', until he goes too far and ends up either in the slammer or Intensive Care!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

He would be a bouncer for mothercare.

Only problem would be he would be the biggest baby in the shop.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Kittwazzer wrote:
God wrote:Terrible human being, if this man doesnt play the game hes a jail bird.
That is exactly what I said on here some time back. I wasn't being deliberately nasty I just don't see any alternatives for him as he strikes me as totally unemployable.

I might be wrong, but I think he has been behind bars for assault!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Best guess, an enforcer for some Leeds 'Mr Big', until he goes too far and ends up either in the slammer or Intensive Care!
He couldnt be an enforcer it would mean standing up to bloke potentially within 5 stone of himself.

He is a coward and a bully - only ever picks on smaller men the 2 times ive seen him tangle with a forward was;

1) Radford when he cowered down on the floor like a girl until the rest of the team jumped in and he played the best "i would of had you then" act prompting even sean long to burst out laughing.

2) Scully when he was royally handed his own arse

Other than that he relies on cheap shots and picking on burrow sized players, nobody respects him.

Leeds fans make me laugh when they refer to him as the most feared man in superleague yeah right! dont make me laugh.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
He couldnt be an enforcer it would mean standing up to bloke potentially within 5 stone of himself.

He is a coward and a bully - only ever picks on smaller men the 2 times ive seen him tangle with a forward was;

1) Radford when he cowered down on the floor like a girl until the rest of the team jumped in and he played the best "i would of had you then" act prompting even sean long to burst out laughing.

2) Scully when he was royally handed his own arse

Other than that he relies on cheap shots and picking on burrow sized players, nobody respects him.

Leeds fans make me laugh when they refer to him as the most feared man in superleague yeah right! dont make me laugh.
Totally agrre, please could you find me a link to when Scully slapped him all over. Our Wigan forwards have never feared Ryan Bailey and never will, he is scared to death of MM!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

BriH wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:

I might be wrong, but I think he has been behind bars for assault!
He has Brian. He did a stretch with Chev Walker who then made history as the first SL player to play wearing a tag.

Real sweethearts aren't they!
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

The sad thing about Bailey is that he does have a certain amount of talent, however he is a despicable human being and very fortunate that the game in general is cleaner than it was some years ago.Just imagine him trying it on with Skerrett and the like.