clubsite voting

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: clubsite voting (stand...

Post by MrsLam »

I was just wondering if you had any good pics from where the tour started off? We have some but my mum NEVER gets them developed till 10 years later, honest to God, we've still not got baptism photos from me and I'm 19 now. I used to love following the open top bus from there to central park, even on my Communion Day I got up early and ran down to Ben Jonson to see them before going to St Judes for the mass. I miss those days, haven't done it for years because Murrayfield was the Orrel motorway not Marus Bridge
:(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ive got photos some where and yes to be honest it used to be great sat in ben having a drink waitng 4 the arrival oh the good old days.Come on mr millward plz bring them back :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Now voting for Scrum Half!

there's only one Shaun Edwards! (sorry MrsLam!)
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

What a pathetic list this is!

The whole excercise just emphasises the lack of succes in SL to me. :(

I too voted for Edwards, but was never his greatest fan, he always seemed to be playing second fiddle to some one else.

Edwards couldn't have played much SL at Wigan. Look at the list for a really depressing sight without him!

One OTT Aussie and Gavin Clinch!

Enough to make you weep.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
What a pathetic list this is!

The whole excercise just emphasises the lack of succes in SL to me. :(

I too voted for Edwards, but was never his greatest fan, he always seemed to be playing second fiddle to some one else.

Edwards couldn't have played much SL at Wigan. Look at the list for a really depressing sight without him!

One OTT Aussie and Gavin Clinch!

Enough to make you weep.
Same applies to both half-back positions. There's been no-one since Shaun (who was better at #6 IMO) who could really direct play. HP was good, but more of an individual player, not a playmaker.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Props!

Take a look at the best two (according to the voting, which looks right to me) and spot the connection!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
Props!

Take a look at the best two (according to the voting, which looks right to me) and spot the connection!
It's now 3 most popular, but none of them are still here which I guess is significant! Sculthorpe, Brett Goldspink, Brady Malam and Jerome Guisset are not mentioned. I wanted to vote for Mark Hilton, he never lost a game playing for Wigan.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Hooker this week- There's only one Terry Newton!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Oh but what about mark smith :wink:
Shame is someone actually has voted for him :doz:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3