Rugby League 2

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Re: Rugby League 2

Post by primrose-n-blue »

adrenalinxx posted:

Does anyone know where I can pre-order the game in Wigan? (Game & Game Station will not stock RL2 apparently)
Gamestation has a order request list for RL2 in Warrington!
I know coz my name and number is on it!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
Ok Thanks :D

I don't suppose anyone knows if there will be Super League versions of the NRL controllers:

Bet if the id a Wigan onw it would have a plaster paris casing.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

primrose-n-blue posted:
adrenalinxx posted:

Does anyone know where I can pre-order the game in Wigan? (Game & Game Station will not stock RL2 apparently)

When is it out PNB.

Im in Warrington on a course in 2 weeks time. Is the shop in the town centre. Will not be out in N.Wales dont think so.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

My mate owns a game store

have asked if he knows when its due out

When he responds I'll put the link on the site
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

the pieman posted:
My mate owns a game store

have asked if he knows when its due out

When he responds I'll put the link on the site
Thanks
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Release date: ? September 2005

From Sidhe:

- Multiplayer online play for all platforms, allowing competitive and friendly play over the Internet, player rankings, and statistics

- All major teams and competitions including the NRL, SuperLeague, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a range of International Teams

- Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more

- New multi year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games

- Highly realistic, individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players and referees
Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy

- 40+ accurately modelled stadia from around the world

- All new commentary from Andrew Voss of Channel 9

- Highly customisable game rules and gameplay sliders

- Significantly higher fidelity in-game graphics

- Slicker and more polished presentation throughout the title
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

thegimble posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
adrenalinxx posted:

When is it out PNB.

Im in Warrington on a course in 2 weeks time. Is the shop in the town centre. Will not be out in N.Wales dont think so.
No official release date as yet other than the september stated on Sidhe's website, but don't take that as gospel either as the first RL game release date was put back twice!

The gamestation shop is right in the heart of 'golden square' in Warrington town centre facing the old fish market near the 'ye olde barley mow inn'[/url]
warriors

Post by warriors »

Game station will have it in Chorley. But i hope that the game is alot better than the first one. I can pick so many problems with the game.
It crashes now and then.
When you press the button to serlect the player it serlects the player at the other side of the pitch.
The players that are controlled by the computer do naf all.
When you put it on the super league god mode. The players on the other team can run threw you.

I think i will stop there. I will still get the game. Just hope that it is better.
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

adrenalinxx posted:

I don't suppose anyone knows if there will be Super League versions of the NRL controllers:

May i ask where this pic came from? I didn't even know NRL controllers existed, obviously they're very well advertised down here :lol: Really keen on getting an Eels one though if i can find where they sell them
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
adrenalinxx posted:

May i ask where this pic came from? I didn't even know NRL controllers existed, obviously they're very well advertised down here :lol: Really keen on getting an Eels one though if i can find where they sell them
here here............ i wouldnt mind a manly one