Logan Tomkins

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Logan Tomkins

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Low flying dummy alert!:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Kaii wrote:
thegimble wrote:Needs to be given 1 more season to prove himself. Took MM a few seasons to become a very good player. Easy to target him as not been good enough given his brothers, but as a Hooker he is still young.
IMO without the Tomkins name he wouldn't be here at all, nowhere near good enough. This one more season thing would be fine if he is a newish signing but he isn't, we've seen what he can do and it's not impressive.

btw i'll swap my nasty comment and use the word realistic, Logon this season also took a hammering on here for not being good enough all i've said it might be time to get shut.
As for Sam & Joel they were massive players for us who decided to leave, no one wanted them to go and them leaving weakened the first team. Don't pretend you are perfectly fine with this we have a right to be pissed off at our best players leave (which you all complained about during the season anyway, please spell h y p o c r i t e).
At least i waited until the end of the season to voice my concerns unlike many who piled on when the team needed their support. I like some of the others where called sunshiners, happy clappers and the classic cinema goers, we just knew at the time support was the most important thing and stuff like this can wait.
What is up you looking for an argument for the sake of it. Not much going on here so you just want an argument to feed your ego?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Why look for an argument on here with fellow wigan fans, I gave an opinion that's all. If I wanted an argument I also support Liverpool all I would have to say is Rafa is a nob and the argument fun starts.
Also this is Josie's board and I wouldn't be so disrespectful as to start trouble since I like her a lot
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Josie will be touched but as she will tell you or anybody else this is Mike's Board FOR EVERYBODY.

No disrespect intended but some of your arguments / reasons are somewhat incoherent and unravel badly when people disagree with your stated POV.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

josie andrews wrote: If, when all three Tomkins were academy players, you asked Sam or Joel who was the best player they both would tell you Logan. He's only twenty for Gods sake!
Give him a break please :exc:
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: Well said Josie
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:Josie will be touched but as she will tell you or anybody else this is Mike's Board FOR EVERYBODY.

No disrespect intended but some of your arguments / reasons are somewhat incoherent and unravel badly when people disagree with your stated POV.
Really CP this is coming from you, as for mikes board yes it is but I have no communication with mike but I do Josie. Want to try and pick a little bit more
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Kaii wrote:Why look for an argument on here with fellow wigan fans, I gave an opinion that's all. If I wanted an argument I also support Liverpool all I would have to say is Rafa is a nob and the argument fun starts.
Also this is Josie's board and I wouldn't be so disrespectful as to start trouble since I like her a lot
Well said, I agree all scousers are nobs and Josie is ace
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Kaii wrote:Why look for an argument on here with fellow wigan fans, I gave an opinion that's all. If I wanted an argument I also support Liverpool all I would have to say is Rafa is a nob and the argument fun starts.
Well as an Evertonian you have lost it right there.

I thought all kopites lived in Norway anyway?

Give Logan a break. He is young and will develop.

I stopped my season ticket of 25 years last year because I thought the team were going down hill. I was wrong. Give the coaches a break and let's see what happens.

I am actually quite positive about next year even though we are losing some top players.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
Well as an Evertonian you have lost it right there.

I thought all kopites lived in Norway anyway?

Give Logan a break. He is young and will develop.

I stopped my season ticket of 25 years last year because I thought the team were going down hill. I was wrong. Give the coaches a break and let's see what happens.

I am actually quite positive about next year even though we are losing some top players.
I dont mind Evertonians, they're proper fans.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Definitely NOT my board, I'm just a member like everyone else with moderator privileges that's all. Mike is the owner, I & other Mod's just help keep it running smoothly :)

Thanks for the compliments tho :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan