Where's Primrose n Blue

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the pieman

Where's Primrose n Blue

Post by the pieman »

Just a little question

Noticed they (he / She) was online

No Posts

And then they disappeared

A bit like their loyal following tonight, silently into the night sky
Alex the Warrior

Re: Where's Primrose n Blue

Post by Alex the Warrior »

I love it when a few extra thousand sit in the away end because they're certain they'll get the win, only to see them going home early. It's happened 3 or 4 times in recent years with the Stains supporters. :D
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
heydude

Re: Where's Primrose n Blu...

Post by heydude »

don't forget wiresphrs or whatever it is,still laughing at the quote he said "warrington is a superior rugby league club" oh the tears are rolling down my cheeks if i am not careful something might run down my leg. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
don't eat yellow snow
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

Told you all that you would beat wires, but just wait till friday! any news on how many tickets you have sold for friday?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Saint Rob posted:
Told you all that you would beat wires, but just wait till friday! any news on how many tickets you have sold for friday?
Well I bought five (not just for me)!
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Probably eating there hat. I just finished mine and am about to go for seconds of humble pie.It tastes great well done lads it was worth it and am saving some for next fri.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thats at least 10 weve sold ,but its not all ticket is it,sure well take a good following but just cant see us winning :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm away on holiday for the next two games :(

Gotta find a pub showing it. Anyone know if the Wakey match is on Sky? The sky website just says TBC for that Friday. The other games are Leigh V Saints and Salford V Bradford.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
thats at least 10 weve sold ,but its not all ticket is it,sure well take a good following but just cant see us winning :wink:
The great thing about ordering tickets for away games is that it makes a great souvenir of the day out and tickets are very collectable!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sre they ive loads should i save my leeds and st ones do you think they be worth something in a few years :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME