Warry Warry Warry Warrington...predictions!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Warry Warry Warry Warr...

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
Anything can happen this crazy season! Who'd have bac
ked London to beat Leeds?
tell me i no so can a team win sl from 6th :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ratman

Post by ratman »

:D I dont care what happens for the rest of this season,born and lived in warrington all my life and supported Wigan for about the same length of time.Sunday afternoon will involve me walkin round warrington centre with wigan shirt on grinnin from ear to ear with a smug look and a sympathetic / sarcastic smile for any "mighty wire" fan who must once again realise how average they are.Were avin a poor season by our standards yet we batter them...on way ome Sat night wire girlies were shoutin 75-0 ?? how sad the wire fans (scouse rejects)really are if they can only enjoy other teams success's.This win makes up for us gettin beat at there "Tesco"stadium earlier in season. I just cant stop smilin..... :roll:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

They have a lot of pathetic 'fans', a big group of them (probably not regulars) were walking back to the carpark near us, swearing like mad at a Wigan man who just wasn't taking them on, he was just laughing at everything they were saying and they were threatening to beat him up they then started on this young couple having a go at her shoes, very sad. They were giving it out but couldn't take it back and then calling it banter, well that isn't my idea of banter. Also, thought it was called the Wigan walk someone must have got confused and replaced the 're' with 'gan' Good following from both teams last night and a great atmosphere
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Some wire fans going over the footbridge were saying how cr@p we were! Couldn't resist asking what is 19 points worse than cr@p? They didn't seem to see the funny side!