Eastmond fall out

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Re: Kyle Eastman & Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

Tomato ? sorry could not resist
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

" Report today that he has been disciplined by Bath after walking out and driving home at half time. Report says he's told the club he wants to go back to RL." When asked were he would like to go he said The biggest club in RL Wigan.
cpwigan

Re: Eastmond fall out

Post by cpwigan »

DaveO wrote:
cpwigan wrote:A genuine talent BUT incredibly high maintenance.
So were Ellery, Shaun Edwards and Andy G as have been numerous other top players we have had the pleasure to watch.

Man management is part of the job of being a coach.

Get him signed IMO.
His best position in RL IMO is as a fullback.

The likes of Ellery, Edwards, Gregory could be difficult but they were also prepared to do whatever it took to win, to put the team first. I do not get that impression with Eastmond, never have.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Eastmond fall out

Post by Panchitta Marra »

He's got a heart the size of a pea and poor defence when stepped on his iffy shoulder. Wigan have better kids coming through on far less money.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ddtftf wrote:I see that Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I see that Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
My thoughts too kitt, you worded it better than me.
Better left alone as his club record isn't very good.
Seems to be a bit of a trouble maker.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Kittwazzer wrote:
I asked for the source of this>>>>> Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
No reply though. I think the poster made it up
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
I asked for the source of this>>>>> Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
Safe bet though. It wouldn't be St Helens after the acrimony of his departure. It wouldn't be Storm or Broncos, if NRL wanted him, he'd be talking Strine already! So that leaves the biggest club in SL, which is .................?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
francis says November 16, 2013 10:07am

News on the grapevine is that he is due to have a sensational return to RL with Wigan weighing up a move for him now they have had a sizeable opening on their sallery cap become avalible with Sam Tomkins leaving, as well as Warrington looking at him to replace Lee Briers, and Huddersfield keeping a foot in the door to partner Danny Brough. Catalan and Hull FC also said to be interested, specially now Daniel Holdsworth has left. Interesting

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ddtftf wrote:
francis says November 16, 2013 10:07am

News on the grapevine is that he is due to have a sensational return to RL with Wigan weighing up a move for him now they have had a sizeable opening on their sallery cap become avalible with Sam Tomkins leaving, as well as Warrington looking at him to replace Lee Briers, and Huddersfield keeping a foot in the door to partner Danny Brough. Catalan and Hull FC also said to be interested, specially now Daniel Holdsworth has left. Interesting
Looks his potential return will generate as much publicity as his las year at St Helens!