Eastmond fall out

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Owd Codger

Re: Eastmond fall out

Post by Owd Codger »

Panchitta Marra wrote:He's got a heart the size of a pea and poor defence when stepped on his iffy shoulder. Wigan have better kids coming through on far less money.
When I saw Eastmond playing for Saints at the same time as Tomkins in Under 21 games at Orrell, they were both as good as one another.

Good player and a good goal kicker even if he did play for St Helens.

Would be a good signing by Wigan, especially being from Oldham who have produced some good players over the years.

devon jim 1

Re: Kyle Eastman & Wigan

Post by devon jim 1 »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I see that Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
Well said :exc:
jobo

Post by jobo »

ddtftf wrote:Tomato ? sorry could not resist
:lol: :lol: Had you said HP, I'd agree with you.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Taken from today's MEN

'Kyle Eastmond is the latest player linked with Salford but priority talks are taking place aimed at persuading a top back rower from within Super League to come on board.

Salford have been linked with this player in the past although it is not Wakefield’s Danny Kirmond whose asking price was deemed too high by Reds bosses.'

I wonder who the second row forward is, I hope it is not H.

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Taken from today's MEN

'Kyle Eastmond is the latest player linked with Salford but priority talks are taking place aimed at persuading a top back rower from within Super League to come on board.

Salford have been linked with this player in the past although it is not Wakefield’s Danny Kirmond whose asking price was deemed too high by Reds bosses.'

Well they've certainly been linked with him!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Taken from today's MEN

Please post links when posting news from other sites thank you.

Posted yours below :)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... an-6321966
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

devon jim 1 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I see that Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
Any different to a certain player we had where attitude is concerned?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
devon jim 1 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
Any different to a certain player we had where attitude is concerned?
Depends on who you're talking about!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
I asked for the source of this>>>>> Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
No reply though. I think the poster made it up

Looks like quite a few of us "MADE IT UP"
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

ddtftf wrote:
cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Hope every Stains fan reads that, but that is where my hopes end. He has a big talent but unfortunately a bigger ego and an attitude with a potential to do great damage. It showed at St Helens and now again at Bath. Let's not bother taking in other people's dirty washing. Long term, its just not worth it!
I asked for the source of this>>>>> Kyle Eastman has walked out on Bath saying that he wanted to return to RL, and in an interview asked where he would like to go he said "The biggest club in RL Wigan"
No reply though. I think the poster made it up

Looks like quite a few of us "MADE IT UP"
Looks like YOU made it up, the others are only quoting from your initial post.