Moran tonight!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Moran tonight!!!

Post by mrs_carney »

Who are these players then? For me there was only newton, godwin and tickle who would have been ahead of Orr. His defense was superb, his attack was good for his first game in a month and his kicking was a million times better than morans has ever been.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
warriors

Post by warriors »

Mrs Carney - You are getting like jobjoanz and fragle use to be. Now they are quite funny. But you.....you, just shutup. Stop tell me what i can do and cant do. Do you own the site......NO. Well stop thinking you do. I will say what ever i want like i am doing now. I have bin on this site longer than you, i no it doesnt matter. But stop tell me what to do.

Note from jobjoanz - Johnny, please refrain from using abusive language.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

When/Where have i told you what to do. I was just agreeing with your comment when you said "i dont think you should slag the players off", because i dont think its what they need. And then i gave my opinion about moran, oh god no...
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Simmer down with the abuse, show some maturity. If you cant hold your temper on an internet forum, I dont hold much hope for your fledgling rugby career.
superleague

Post by superleague »

talking of stand offs i wud much rather hav orr than brown i hope they get rid of him because (in my opinion) hes crap and just wastes so many opportunities and hes ball greedy and he has no creativity.......and warriors we dont welcome people on this site who r foul mouthed
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

For me Brown just seems to lack that extra bit of creativity to be a stand off and lack of size to be a centre. If you compare him and Danny Mcguire then the similarities end pretty quickly. I know he's probably one player who'll come back to haunt us if we let him go, but he can't find a position in the team and stick to it, he's like stephen wild in that respect, he drifts around in the team patching up where we need him to.
superleague

Post by superleague »

fair points Mrs C but i dont think we shud just keep him because he can fill in any holes in the team
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

warriors posted:
DaveO posted:
superleague posted:
one thing that annoys me is the way people get on players back so much for gods sake there only human there trying and we shud just keep encouraging them. i'll except that they do make mistakes but instead of complaning so much just say better luck next time as i used to play rugby miself i know its not just as simple as alot people think it is. SO KEEP OFF THE PLAYERS BACKS AND SUPPORTS THE TEAM !!!
Don't be so soft. If a player screws up he will get slagged off for it and rightly so. It is part and parcel of the game.

Dave
I dont think that you should slag them off. I played my first game on saturday, it was a tournament. We had a first team and a second team. I was in the second team, it was all the new players. i din't do that good on my first game, well we all didn't we lost. But after that, (COACH) told me where i was going wrong. So i played better, and got a try.

You can only learn from what you have done wrong on the previous game, and do better on the next game. I did.
I have seen you play and it is impossible to get worse so i do believe you when you say you did better. At your level it isnt hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
warriors

Post by warriors »

When i play Rugby and talk on the net. They are two different things. If someone says something that u think is wrong then i will tell them. If a guy high tackles me i dont do anything. But if a guy hits me then he will get 1 rite back. But there is a thing when i read comment a just read fast coz cant be arsed reading it all proper. And sometimes i miss understand it. Which rob knows. But if i say anything an i read it wrong then i am sorry. But like i said talking on the net an playing rugby are completely diiferent.
warriors

Post by warriors »

wiganrldeanh posted:
warriors posted:
DaveO posted: Don't be so soft. If a player screws up he will get slagged off for it and rightly so. It is part and parcel of the game.

Dave
I dont think that you should slag them off. I played my first game on saturday, it was a tournament. We had a first team and a second team. I was in the second team, it was all the new players. i din't do that good on my first game, well we all didn't we lost. But after that, (COACH) told me where i was going wrong. So i played better, and got a try.

You can only learn from what you have done wrong on the previous game, and do better on the next game. I did.
I have seen you play and it is impossible to get worse so i do believe you when you say you did better. At your level it isnt hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude you havent sin me play. Coz if you had then you would no who i am, and i kick arse. First game i didnt but after that i did. But where did i have a game then.???????????