Moran tonight!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

Re: Moran tonight!!!

Post by wiganrldeanh »

warriors posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
warriors posted: I dont think that you should slag them off. I played my first game on saturday, it was a tournament. We had a first team and a second team. I was in the second team, it was all the new players. i din't do that good on my first game, well we all didn't we lost. But after that, (COACH) told me where i was going wrong. So i played better, and got a try.

You can only learn from what you have done wrong on the previous game, and do better on the next game. I did.
I have seen you play and it is impossible to get worse so i do believe you when you say you did better. At your level it isnt hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude you havent sin me play. Coz if you had then you would no who i am, and i kick arse. First game i didnt but after that i did. But where did i have a game then.???????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trust me i have seen you play.

if not then it would be a lucky guess if i said you play for adlington rangers, oh sorry TRY to play for adlington rangers.

Trust me mate i know who you are and that pic of yours isnt doing you any good!

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot, you played on chisnel playing fields in chorley. as chorley panthers was holding a yearly competition to make money for the club.