Re: Time for a divorse Mrs...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

AncientWarrior posted:
He wont be remembered full stop. He is not Wigan quality.

Has it not occurred to anyone that it is to Wigan's advantage to offload him?
With regard to his injury status this and last season, yes, I can see that it might be worth Wigan's while to offload him. I can also see that his heart isn't in it at Wigan anymore.

When you say he isn't Wigan standard, do you mean that he is lacking in the Ancient and Loyal stakes? In the skill stakes he's up there amongst the best wingers in the world. Two seasons ago he proved this, he was superb going forward, good in defence, he shook off every tackle about three times before going to ground and scored length of the field tries against Saints and Leeds in massive games for us! He's definately got skill!
AncientWarrior

Post by AncientWarrior »

robjoenz posted:
AncientWarrior posted:
He wont be remembered full stop. He is not Wigan quality.

Has it not occurred to anyone that it is to Wigan's advantage to offload him?
With regard to his injury status this and last season, yes, I can see that it might be worth Wigan's while to offload him. I can also see that his heart isn't in it at Wigan anymore.

When you say he isn't Wigan standard, do you mean that he is lacking in the Ancient and Loyal stakes? In the skill stakes he's up there amongst the best wingers in the world. Two seasons ago he proved this, he was superb going forward, good in defence, he shook off every tackle about three times before going to ground and scored length of the field tries against Saints and Leeds in massive games for us! He's definately got skill!
Yes, I agree. Two seasons ago in the playoff match at Leeds he showed a rare buzz of form by scoring two outstanding tries.

He also benefited by two great feeds from Gleeson in the tri-nations to score.

What has he done since?
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.

willie c

Post by willie c »

i wish him luck down under and hope he stays injury free and returns to his true form
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i dont think the fans or the clubs will be as patient with brian regards injuries as the british clubs. also the austrailians are expecting the brian carney who played so well in the try nations to show up and they are going to get a poor resemblence instead. good luck brian i hope you know what you'r doing. :doz:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart