come see the doc

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dr aiden nealson

come see the doc

Post by dr aiden nealson »

the doctor will be available to administer any pain relief required after the game on friday.you can't miss me i'll be in the white coat with (i am the doctor written on it).
Wizard_Millward

Re: come see the doc

Post by Wizard_Millward »

dr aiden nealson posted:
the doctor will be available to administer any pain relief required after the game on friday.you can't miss me i'll be in the white coat with (i am the doctor written on it).
What a strange post! :conf:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

you dont know the half of it!!! ok dok bring plenty sedatives i think im going to need them. :lol: :lol:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
dr aiden nealson

extra supplies will be ordered .sedatives you say? don't think they'll keep you all aglow tho.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

do you know one of these days ill win those and shout out but no one will beleive me. what do you think the score will be? ill say 28-18 to you.
dr aiden nealson

being realistic and not overconfident,i'll say 34-16. but you can't predict these games.forget that last result it was a blip.apretty big blip, but a blip all the same .good luck and may the best saints team win :D
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i hope you won't be buying one of those tee shirts ive heard about!or a cup! wigan could do with printing one saying "NEVER BEEN NILED IN A FINAL". just to bring you back down to earth. :)