new top gear tonite

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
stevo38

new top gear tonite

Post by stevo38 »

anyone interested it starts tonite 2 cnd feb 8 pm bbc2
josie andrews

Re: new top gear tonite

Post by josie andrews »

Can't stand the program or the presenters. Just grown men playing at being little boys playing with big toys & getting paid for all the crap they spout!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

[quote="stevo38"]anyone interested it starts tonite 2 cnd feb 8 pm bbc2[/quote

Thanks for the reminder i will sky + that.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

YAY i shall look forward to seeing the same supercars they've shown for the last 3 series all in new colours, with new wheels and an extra 9 BHP each
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The term 'stealing a living' comes to mind!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

its quite popular though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

i love it ... always have, even from the old, old days :D
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

it was awful, simply awful, a complete waste of the license fee, Clarkson is nothing more than a massive tool, what was the f'ing point of a race around a fake set up supermarket?, as soon as i saw it i knew Le Grande Buffoon would go hell bent for leather and crash into everything followed up by Wee Man trying to do the same but failing to do so, it is f'ing pathetic
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

medlocke wrote:YAY i shall look forward to seeing the same supercars they've shown for the last 3 series all in new colours, with new wheels and an extra 9 BHP each
medlocke wrote:it was awful, simply awful, a complete waste of the license fee, Clarkson is nothing more than a massive tool, what was the f'ing point of a race around a fake set up supermarket?, as soon as i saw it i knew Le Grande Buffoon would go hell bent for leather and crash into everything followed up by Wee Man trying to do the same but failing to do so, it is f'ing pathetic
so why watch it :conf:

if i didn't like a program on TV you wouldn't catch me watching it :doz:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

x Wigan Warrior x wrote:
medlocke wrote:YAY i shall look forward to seeing the same supercars they've shown for the last 3 series all in new colours, with new wheels and an extra 9 BHP each
medlocke wrote:it was awful, simply awful, a complete waste of the license fee, Clarkson is nothing more than a massive tool, what was the f'ing point of a race around a fake set up supermarket?, as soon as i saw it i knew Le Grande Buffoon would go hell bent for leather and crash into everything followed up by Wee Man trying to do the same but failing to do so, it is f'ing pathetic
so why watch it :conf:

if i didn't like a program on TV you wouldn't catch me watching it :doz:
because there was nothing else on that i fancied watching and thought i'd see if it had got any better than the last series but i was wrong, shall not be watching it again, i shall leave that to the Chav population of this once great country :exc: