WCC Send Off and Screening

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

WCC Send Off and Screening

Post by josie andrews »

WCC SEND OFF

Following Wigan's huge Super League Kickoff against Huddersfield Giants on Friday night the team will depart for New Zealand and Australia on Saturday with the quest of becoming the biggest, and fans are being invited to the DW Stadium to give them a heroic send-off.

The team will be saying goodbye to their families at a private lunch in Rigalettos on Saturday before boarding their coach from outside the Main Reception in the West Stand at approximately 1.30pm for a 2.00pm departure

As has become the norm in recent years the Club are offering fans the chance to meet their heroes and give them a memorable send off as they begin their journey to Glasgow for a flight to Auckland and then on to Sydney where they will ultimately face Sydney Roosters in the World Club Challenge on 22nd February.

The event is free and the Club are hoping that thousands of fans will once again turn out to wish the boys well.

SPECIAL WCC LIVE SCREENING

Fans who are unable to make the trip Down Under can still watch the World Club Challenge on the big screens in the South Stand Lounge at the DW Stadium. Doors open at 7.30am with a £2 fee payable on entry.

The bars will be open and food will be served, whilst expert summarisers will be on hand to give their views before and after the match.

FAN EVENTS IN SYDNEY

On Saturday the Club unveiled a number of special events for fans travelling out to Sydney for the game. For more information [click here].

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... JJVU4Gu.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Maverickpils

Re: WCC Send Off and Screening

Post by Maverickpils »

Mmmmmm, what a dilema, do I go Harry's Bar (Star Wars) to watch the match or do I pop over to the DW. No contest really, does anyone know if you can get tickets or can you pay on the door?
josie andrews

Re: WCC Send Off and Screening

Post by josie andrews »

Maverickpils wrote:Mmmmmm, what a dilema, do I go Harry's Bar (Star Wars) to watch the match or do I pop over to the DW. No contest really, does anyone know if you can get tickets or can you pay on the door?
Doors open at 7.30am with a £2 fee payable on entry

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... KUiTPBW.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan