Has Josie been kissing young men AGAIN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Has Josie been kissing young men AGAIN!

Post by cpwigan »

May be wrong BUT I am fairly sure it was our Josie smacking a smacker on Josh Charnley at the WCC send off :exc:
OJ

Re: Has Josie been kissing young men AGAIN!

Post by OJ »

Reckon it's the same afore mentioned lovely lady reaching out to Lockers on the photo on wigantoday.net as well
http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-w ... -1-6429262
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kaii

Post by Kaii »

OJ wrote:Reckon it's the same afore mentioned lovely lady reaching out to Lockers on the photo on wigantoday.net as well
lol where ever Josie is her little lad Lockers is never too far behind :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ wrote:Reckon it's the same afore mentioned lovely lady reaching out to Lockers on the photo on wigantoday.net as well
I'd already, at that point, kissed Sean, :inlo: and Shaun Wane, Josh Charnley, Iain Thornley, Liam Farrell, Matty Smith, Dan Sarginson, Sam Powell, ( will be meeting up with his family over there) Joe Burgess, Jack Hughes, Logan Tomkins & most importantly Mark Bitcom, even his wife told me last week not to break tradition & remember to kiss him at the send off :wink: :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:May be wrong BUT I am fairly sure it was our Josie smacking a smacker on Josh Charnley at the WCC send off :exc:
:lol: :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
OJ

Post by OJ »

josie andrews wrote: I'd already, at that point, kissed Sean, :inlo: and Shaun Wane, Josh Charnley, Iain Thornley, Liam Farrell, Matty Smith, Dan Sarginson, Sam Powell, ( will be meeting up with his family over there) Joe Burgess, Jack Hughes, Logan Tomkins & most importantly Mark Bitcom, even his wife told me last week not to break tradition & remember to kiss him at the send off :wink: :)
What happened to the rest of the squad - did you not have time! :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ wrote:
josie andrews wrote: I'd already, at that point, kissed Sean, :inlo: and Shaun Wane, Josh Charnley, Iain Thornley, Liam Farrell, Matty Smith, Dan Sarginson, Sam Powell, ( will be meeting up with his family over there) Joe Burgess, Jack Hughes, Logan Tomkins & most importantly Mark Bitcom, even his wife told me last week not to break tradition & remember to kiss him at the send off :wink: :)
What happened to the rest of the squad - did you not have time! :D

:lol: :lol: :wink:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

josie andrews wrote:
I'd already, at that point, kissed Sean, :inlo: and Shaun Wane, Josh Charnley, Iain Thornley, Liam Farrell, Matty Smith, Dan Sarginson, Sam Powell, ( will be meeting up with his family over there) Joe Burgess, Jack Hughes, Logan Tomkins & most importantly Mark Bitcom, even his wife told me last week not to break tradition & remember to kiss him at the send off :wink: :)
Josie!!.....You hussey you... :wink: :wink: