Charnley needs to improve!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: Charnley needs to improve!

Post by WiganWarrior »

Do we think he will play Sunday ? Or did Burgess and Manfredi do enough?
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
markill

Post by markill »

Aluaka wrote: If this is Wane's way of stopping the off field antics and attitude - so be it! How many players let down the England team in the world cup period because of their unprofessional off field antics?
Of that was the plan it doesn't appear to have worked because he was tweeting about going to some new celebrity hang out place again last night. Not an alcohol establishment though at least.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Why don't we just leave it to the Coach and his staff to make the decisions?

That's what they are there for!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Yes DaveO, I am the one claiming that SW knows how to push Josh's buttons because nearly 100 tries in 100 games while SW has been coach sort of suggests SW knows how to handle Josh don't you think?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

WiganWarrior wrote:Do we think he will play Sunday ? Or did Burgess and Manfredi do enough?
I would not be surprised if he does play on Sunday v Cass (Josh that is - providing he is fit enough), but wouldn't be concerned at all if Manfredi took his place - with Burgess on the left!

I don't want to see Josh struggle with pace (particularly in defence), knowing that Manfredi is fully fit and fast (and keen)!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bin him off if he doesn't want to be here, give his place to a player that wants to play for the mighty wigan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

WiganWarrior wrote:Do we think he will play Sunday ? Or did Burgess and Manfredi do enough?
I reckon Budgie has now made that 5 spot his own!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

IMO Josh's mind is already on the plane to OZ which makes his situation difficult to deal with by any coach.
No point in holding someone back who wants to go down under.
Always thought it wouldn't be a good outcome with young class players seeing the life in Australia and getting tapped up direct at the same time.
Just my opinion, but as soon as the NRL realised it was Wigan in the WCC the trap was set and I honestly think the game would have been played in the UK had any other club won the SL Grand Final.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Why do some have to make a mountain out of a molehill whenever a player is dropped?

Wane dropped him and made the reason for his decision known to him and I suspect Charnley will accept the decision and still have respect for Wane making the decision.
:eusa2:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Why do some have to make a mountain out of a molehill whenever a player is dropped?

Wane dropped him and made the reason for his decision known to him and I suspect Charnley will accept the decision and still have respect for Wane making the decision.

For some reason it let me edit your post with that smilie