Sean Gleeson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Sean Gleeson

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
He only commented on details already in the public domain!
No he didn't!

I have highlighted where he has all ready decided who is guilty. Am I correct?

Just because the photo's of the people allegedly involved got published does NOT mean they were actually the ones involved. Innocent until proven guilty is still the law in this Country so please don't let facts get in the way of any legal cases set to be held
BM, I'm taking the view that Dave was referring to the people who are actually guilty of what happened, not the people who were pictured as 'suspects'. Either way, your argument should surely be with the publisher, not the reader!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

butt monkey wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote: I know two of the men involved and actually work with one of them.

I have heard quite a different story to the sensationalistic one put out by the news.

You as a moderator should know better than comment about something that could prejudice any legal investigations and is set to go to Court in April.

I would hope your prejudiced and biased views get this thread locked before legal machinations take over
He only commented on details already in the public domain!
No he didn't!

I have highlighted where he has all ready decided who is guilty. Am I correct?Just because the photo's of the people allegedly involved got published does NOT mean they were actually the ones involved. Innocent until proven guilty is still the law in this Country so please don't let facts get in the way of any legal cases set to be held
No sorry BM but you are not correct at no point does he mention any person.I read it as he was saying was that the people responsible have the book thrown at them.After reading the paper stating he was attacked. And if you are that keen on the legal system surely you would want the same.I know I would.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

butt monkey wrote:
DaveO wrote:Made the morning news on BBC North West. A nasty attack and I sincerely hope Gleeson makes a full recovery and these toss pots get the book thrown at them.
I know two of the men involved and actually work with one of them.

I have heard quite a different story to the sensationalistic one put out by the news.

You as a moderator should know better than comment about something that could prejudice any legal investigations and is set to go to Court in April.

I would hope your prejudiced and biased views get this thread locked before legal machinations take over[/quote]

Pity you was not as passionate about baised prejudised when it was Gas Hock. Are was he fair game. :(
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Whoever they are, I hope they throw the book at them as there is too much of this in Wigan town centre nightlife.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

DaveO has said nothing wrong and was 100% right in saying that whoever did this should have the book thrown at them

It will be the same old story these billy big b***s are so hard when there are 3,4,5 of them in a group. Nothing more than cowards.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

i do not care about anything legal, they are scumbags and feckin cowards, he was fighting one on one.and the other two idiots joined in, absolute scum, i hate cowards
jobo

Post by jobo »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Whoever they are, I hope they throw the book at them as there is too much of this in Wigan town centre nightlife.
Same in every town throughout Britain. The drink is always blamed but most people now as in the past, can have a good night out without wanting to maim somebody. It's when you add in steroids and cocaine which seems pretty rife nowadays, that you get the complete nuttiness. Not much any council can do about that.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jobo wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Whoever they are, I hope they throw the book at them as there is too much of this in Wigan town centre nightlife.
Same in every town throughout Britain. The drink is always blamed but most people now as in the past, can have a good night out without wanting to maim somebody. It's when you add in steroids and cocaine which seems pretty rife nowadays, that you get the complete nuttiness. Not much any council can do about that.
Certainly true in my own case jobo, I was always a happy drunk. But alcohol is a drug and it will enhance whatever mood you start off with. Other substances are not always necessary. Too much booze will do the job for the right person in the right frame of mind!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

RobWigan wrote:i do not care about anything legal, they are scumbags and feckin cowards, he was fighting one on one.and the other two idiots joined in, absolute scum, i hate cowards
And you have just proved that you know none of the facts but have all ready decided the "nice and innocent" Gleeson was simply a victim

Like I said, this thread has done a great job of polarising views about an incident they know NOTHING about
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

I like a drink myself, but why licensed premises in town and city centres have to be opened beyond 2.00 and people get in the state they now get in is beyond me.

Costing a fortune in policing and the NHS and the drunkenness and violence has gone worse since the last Labour Government introduced round the clock drinking.