Charnley or Micky Mc

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Charnley or Micky Mc

Post by jobo »

Kaii wrote:http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ay-6777197

Rumour killed, tbh most people knew this and didn't believe the rubbish spouted on different social media
Good to read that.

Still think SW should have kept it in house though. Think it just served to polarise the fans when in reality, both players are absolute assets to the club.
Can't see Manfredi or Burgess getting in ahead of a fit and raring to go Josh.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Charnley needs to work on his defence, big time.

Mickey Mac all day for me.
Up The Mont!
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

jobo wrote:Good to read that.

Still think SW should have kept it in house though. Think it just served to polarise the fans when in reality, both players are absolute assets to the club.
Can't see Manfredi or Burgess getting in ahead of a fit and raring to go Josh.
Dan Sarginson was talking about Shaun Wane the other day, saying how all the players buy in to Shaun's way of doing things. The thing that stood out is he had total respect from even a new player, so if he is not happy with you you'll try to fix it not sulk like a little girl.
Josh shown his class by admitting publicly he deserved it, plus Shaun praised who he's trained this week. Quality player managed by a quality manager
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I am pleased that Charnley has put out a statement that he will see out his 2 year contract at Wigan, but I will maintain that he goes to the Rabbitoes when it is up.
Put this in your archives and dig it out in 2 years.
Maguire spoke to Josh about going to the Rabbitoes, but said out of respect for Wigan , he wanted him to see out his contract.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
KOOCH wrote:Pointless post.
no it isn't

this is a forum for debate, this is relevant to Wigan and there was talk of both of these players leaving for the NRL in the rumour mill

If you do not wish to participate in the debate then ok, quite ironic that there is much less point in writing "pointless post"
Another pointless post.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Story changed then? The saying he has no interest in joining union or the NRL meaningless, give it up and just be happy we are keeping the best winger in superleague. As I said at the start of all this he is going nowhere, source andi peters and backed up by Josh's own words. See sources are easy to name if it's true
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Kaii send me a private message and I will tell you the source, you will be surprised
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

In 18 years time when my son is 22 he will leave Wigan and sign for Melbourne Storm, you heard it hear first!! Josh is a Wigan player for the next 2 years, that will do me for the foreseeable future, even if Gordon the Gopher tells me different!!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:In 18 years time when my son is 22 he will leave Wigan and sign for Melbourne Storm, you heard it hear first!! Josh is a Wigan player for the next 2 years, that will do me for the foreseeable future, even if Gordon the Gopher tells me different!!!
:eusa2:
phild1

Post by phild1 »

Micky Mac because of his work rate :D