Another attack in Wigan

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kittwazzer

Another attack in Wigan

Post by Kittwazzer »

http://m.wigantoday.net/news/local/man- ... -1-6482092

Was anyone out just to enjoy themselves on Saturday night?
the winky one

Re: Another attack in Wigan

Post by the winky one »

Wigan is becoming like the wild west...I wouldn't go there on a night out for anything...oh no thank you very much

:angry:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

the winky one wrote:Wigan is becoming like the wild west...I wouldn't go there on a night out for anything...oh no thank you very much

Actually Winky, you're probably okay if you keep it to a 'night out'. All these unsavoury incidents seem to be happening when good folk are long in bed!
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

the winky one wrote:Wigan is becoming like the wild west...I wouldn't go there on a night out for anything...oh no thank you very much

SOunds pretty bad. Makes me glad I live out in 'wilds' of Devon. More likely to be attacked by a Dartmoor pony. Sad to hear whats happening in Wigan(the primised land and globle centre of RL.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

devon jim 1 wrote:

SOunds pretty bad. Makes me glad I live out in 'wilds' of Devon. More likely to be attacked by a Dartmoor pony. Sad to hear whats happening in Wigan(the primised land and globle centre of RL.
I love that quote about the Dartmoor Pony...couldn't stop laughing..

:lol: :lol:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Our town centre at night as a reputation for a good night out for some and a good place to be involve in trouble for others.

Time the authorities decided which type of reputation they want!
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Spent many happy nights drinking around Wigan then on to Maximes for rock night, highlight of the week and never had any trouble. Don't let a couple of idiots spoil a place what's a great place to visit even if you live in st helens
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kaii wrote:Spent many happy nights drinking around Wigan then on to Maximes for rock night, highlight of the week and never had any trouble. Don't let a couple of idiots spoil a place what's a great place to visit even if you live in st helens
So it's them from the dark side who are causing the problems?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Fighting happens everywere, i enjoy a night out, lets be honest, fighting as always happened , so why just single out Wigan?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

RobWigan wrote:Fighting happens everywere, i enjoy a night out, lets be honest, fighting as always happened , so why just single out Wigan?
Because Wigan is one of the worse and a magnet for idiots looking for trouble!