Waney backs Matty Smith to come good as goalkicker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kaii

Re: Waney backs Matty Smith to come good as goalkicker

Post by Kaii »

God wrote: The guffawing stopped after their 3 tries, and was met with just stares as I sat there with a smug face and my brother and dad were laughing.
Smug face and your brother and dad laughing that they scored 3 tries? Do ever think of supporting the team during a match, a bit pathetic if you ask me. Not much more i can say about this because a ban would be guarenteed
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Don't care who you sit next to, nothing justifies yours or your brother and dads behavior. Maybe start watching it on sky or through Wiziwig and leave the actual match going to the proper supporters.
No need to respond I've added you to the blocked list
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Kaii wrote:
God wrote: The guffawing stopped after their 3 tries, and was met with just stares as I sat there with a smug face and my brother and dad were laughing.
I think the fact your brother and father were laughing because you were correct and wigan were being exploited defensively suggests to me that you don't care about wigan as much as most posters on here because I'm sure I can speak on the majorities behalf in saying when wigan concede a try it is never funny. You stay smug, I'll stay happy.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

The booze hound wrote:I think the fact your brother and father were laughing because you were correct and wigan were being exploited defensively suggests to me that you don't care about wigan as much as most posters on here because I'm sure I can speak on the majorities behalf in saying when wigan concede a try it is never funny. You stay smug, I'll stay happy.
:eusa2:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

if you read the whole of Gods post it is perfectly true that defensively we are suspect on that side.I have always read his posts with interest,as he is very knowledgeable.
l think the stick your giving him is somewhat unjustified.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Matty's kicking last night was 5 from 7 71.42%, the second miss was unfortunate but a definite improvement was on display last night. Shaun wouldn't back him if he wasn't capable
The booze hound

platt-warrior wrote:if you read the whole of Gods post it is perfectly true that defensively we are suspect on that side.
l think the stick your giving him is somewhat unjustified.
I guess that makes me an atheist.
The booze hound

Not intending to give anyone stick and I respect him for travelling down from Morecambe to watch the Warriors. Fair play.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think everyone needs to remember that people are entitled to their own opinion and whilst everyone might not share your view we shouldn't personally attack another member.

Disagreement is good and healthy as long as it's done in the right way.

Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Last two posts spot on.
Some people need to take their rose tinted glasses off and realise people pay for the privilege to pass comment.
Furthermore some people watch matches through beer goggles, which of course is their right, but reality can sometimes become confused and distorted!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield