Confused

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Re: Confused

Post by ChrisA »

Wizard_Millward posted:
Fraggle posted:
Wizard_Millward posted:
Can anybody please tell me what the diffrence is between an open prop and a blind prop?
Why does Barry McDermott come to mind everytime someone mentions blind-side props? :lol:
Haha, that's below the belt matey. :lol:
I went to school with the brother of the guy who shot the pellet gun when he lost his eye, and Barrie lives about 200 yards from my house.
I remember when Cowie made the mistake of calling him cyclops in training, Barrie soon smartened him up.
Welski

Post by Welski »

ChrisA posted:
Wizard_Millward posted:
Fraggle posted: Why does Barry McDermott come to mind everytime someone mentions blind-side props? :lol:
Haha, that's below the belt matey. :lol:
I went to school with the brother of the guy who shot the pellet gun when he lost his eye, and Barrie lives about 200 yards from my house.
I remember when Cowie made the mistake of calling him cyclops in training, Barrie soon smartened him up.
What year did he lose his eye Chris?

I've been suffering with a injury induced cataract for the past year and I've noticed my depth perception steadly worsen.

He must find it really difficult to judge the flight of the ball towards him with monocular vision. Its a credit to him that he is still at the top of the game.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Welski posted:
ChrisA posted:
Wizard_Millward posted: Haha, that's below the belt matey. :lol:
What year did he lose his eye Chris?

I've been suffering with a injury induced cataract for the past year and I've noticed my depth perception steadly worsen.

He must find it really difficult to judge the flight of the ball towards him with monocular vision. Its a credit to him that he is still at the top of the game.
I think he was about 15/16 when it happened, he had trials at Wigan before he signed for Oldham, but they didnt want to know, but he played so well for Oldham they decided to make a move for him.
Welski

Post by Welski »

Cheers Chris.
I didnt realise it was that long ago!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

ive been told the blind prop is the prop on the blind side by the touch line
the open prop is the prop on the inside
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx