More of Powell's dirty linen!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kaii

Re: More of Powell's dirty linen!

Post by Kaii »

TonyH wrote:She will probably need a certain kind of 'rabbit' now that she's single.

:roll:
She wont be single long
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

After seeing the picture of her, I also too feel sorry for him.

The fact that it is in the Sun says it all about her!
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

I'm liking the fact that is Wigan shirt is going for more than his Lions top!!

In other papers now as well.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/a ... -ring-eBay

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

with no news from the club I've a funny feeling we may se him return. Just tweeted he has had a neck scan and he's clear to return. This was retweeted by a wigan player and I've noticed a few of them have retweeted his posts lately. :conf:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Fujiman wrote:with no news from the club I've a funny feeling we may se him return. Just tweeted he has had a neck scan and he's clear to return. This was retweeted by a wigan player and I've noticed a few of them have retweeted his posts lately. :conf:
God help us . He's a complete embarrassment. Have you seen the disgusting texts he sent his wife which she posted on Twitter!
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

Wigan need to make an announcement either confirming that he has had his contract has been terminated and that he has no further ties with the club (freeing up his squad number!),or supporting him if he is to return (which I really hope is not the case!)

News like this would only bring insults from the terraces in any future games with vocal away support, and I don't think Mr Powell is the type of guy who wouldn't react adversely to that type of pressure.

Proof if we need it that Wigan are better of without his services.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I've moved this thread to 'Off Topic' because it's not about Wigan Warriors it's just about tittle tattle from 'player's?' wife on Twitter & the gossip pages of the daily rags.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

But it does have implications for Wigan Warriors if he's pictured in the tabloids in a Wigan shirt?

And officially he is still listed as a Warriors player with no other official press announcements otherwise?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

This will have no effect on the club it's just a funny story about a woman getting revenge on her husband. He shouldn't of cheated on his pregnant wife it's as simple as that
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Fujiman wrote:with no news from the club I've a funny feeling we may se him return. Just tweeted he has had a neck scan and he's clear to return. This was retweeted by a wigan player and I've noticed a few of them have retweeted his posts lately. :conf:
God help us . He's a complete embarrassment. Have you seen the disgusting texts he sent his wife which she posted on Twitter!
No doubt in reply to the nasty comments she has said about him.

After seeing her picture, I cannot understand what he ever saw in her.