Dan Sarginson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Dan Sarginson

Post by Suzieb »

Does anyone know what has happened to Dan Sarginson he,s not been in any of the squads lately
josie andrews

Re: Dan Sarginson

Post by josie andrews »

He got an ankle injury against Castleford
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Thank you
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think I read that he has been injured, and was then unwell, but that he may now be behind Thornley and Goulding in the pecking order. Whether or not that is the case, the competition for places is very healthy.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:I think I read that he has been injured, and was then unwell, but that he may now be behind Thornley and Goulding in the pecking order. Whether or not that is the case, the competition for places is very healthy.
He has been ill, only started back in training this week. Lost half a stone by all accounts!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:I think I read that he has been injured, and was then unwell, but that he may now be behind Thornley and Goulding in the pecking order. Whether or not that is the case, the competition for places is very healthy.
He has been ill, only started back in training this week. Lost half a stone by all accounts!
That is going to take a while to get over.

It's opened a window of opportunity for Thornley.

Tough profession being a pro sportsman. One minute you are on the up having joined a club like Wigan, next minute something out of the blue like this lays you low and hands the opportunity to someone else.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

He said in Riversiders before Hull KR game he'd not eaten any Wigan pies. Now's the time to start!!!!! :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield