Slaughter of the bulls

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NeeNawWarrior22

Re: Slaughter of the bulls

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

East Stand Faithful wrote:84- 6 full time

Saints beaten by Widnes too :lol:

Castleford beating Wire too :lol:
Happy days!
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Glad it was 8 pints, 15 tries and 2 pies coz don't think I could have handled 8 pies, 15 pints and 2 tries. Well done Wigan :)
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

BCB is Bradford Community Radio and is all done by volunteers. I'm surprised BBC Manchester didn't do commentary as Jack Dearden was their with Paul Rowley.

For the record us on Wish FM are free to do full match the next 12 games in a row. Couldn't today with BOTH latics and saints playing away games but Live with Hunslet full match from 2pm next Sunday.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bilko wrote:BCB is Bradford Community Radio and is all done by volunteers. I'm surprised BBC Manchester didn't do commentary as Jack Dearden was their with Paul Rowley.

For the record us on Wish FM are free to do full match the next 12 games in a row. Couldn't today with BOTH latics and saints playing away games but Live with Hunslet full match from 2pm next Sunday.
In fairness Bilko, you were on almost as much today às you are when you're doing the main commentary. They flicked back to you every 2 minutes. And no way is Chris Price a Stains fan. He goes into raptures whenever the opposition score.

As indeed do I! :)
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Bilko wrote:BCB is Bradford Community Radio and is all done by volunteers. I'm surprised BBC Manchester didn't do commentary as Jack Dearden was their with Paul Rowley.

I felt quite sorry for the Bradford commentators. At one point one of them said if this was an amateur game they would call it a day :lol: :lol:
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

East Stand Faithful wrote:46 nil half time.

We could get a century here!!

Not good for the game though.

They should rest a few such as Lockers in the 2nd half.
Lockers came off in the first half on the half hour I think it was.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It's a shame for Bradford players, coach & fans what has gone on with this once great club. :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Just a quick word to say I enjoy the live radio (online)
commentaries of our games from one & all @ Wish/Man & even BCB now) when we are not on being shown on Sky.

Sitting on my sofa with a set of headphones plugged in to my laptop listening away.....with eyes closed/aka a sleep state impression (pure bliss this is hearing all about our tries & the wins)

"Food for thought" before I go

1. Salford a "dream" team - when??

2. Where's the "SUPER" in league when it comes to London & Bradford (pls take a look at the points against for both
at this stage of the season ...its all sad really).It will keep fans at home if they are playing

A&L (just like Belfast)
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:

MM not long after.

Bradford were dire but you can only play what is in front of you.

We were very good and as Wane has said were 100% perfect for 20 minutes with zero errors.

I thought Wane got it right selection-wise. Had enough experienced players in there to help lay the foundations of the win then took them off.

Far better than starting with the kids, seeing them go behind and have to bring the experienced players on to turn it round and the young players get to play alongside the top pros.

Did anyone notice the blond haired touch judge running the line along the east stand touchline?

He looked absolutely knackered in the second half having to run back from the in goal area to our half for yet another kick off! :-)

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

MM not long after.

Bradford were dire but you can only play what is in front of you.

We were very good and as Wane has said were 100% perfect for 20 minutes with zero errors.

I thought Wane got it right selection-wise. Had enough experienced players in there to help lay the foundations of the win then took them off.

Far better than starting with the kids, seeing them go behind and have to bring the experienced players on to turn it round and the young players get to play alongside the top pros.

Did anyone notice the blond haired touch judge running the line along the east stand touchline?

He looked absolutely knackered in the second half having to run back from the in goal area to our half for yet another kick off! :-)
yea i commented on it to my mate as well.He looked a bit senior as well :lol: