Magic Weekend?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TonyH

Magic Weekend?

Post by TonyH »

Does anyone have any promo codes or know where I could obtain a couple of discounted tickets for the Saturday of the Magic Weekend? Reason I ask is because myself and lad are only going to get there round about 5 o'clock so will only get to see one full match, albeit the best one. I just don't fancy spending £30 and £15 for unreserved seating for one game. I'm not a season ticket holder either so can't get the half price offer.
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Re: Magic Weekend?

Post by josie andrews »

Saw this on the FB page
If you aren't a season ticket holder or don't have the loyal 18 membership, to purchase it for (£3) prior to getting tickets as this lets you get half price tickets. ‪
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Hi Josie, thanks for that but what does that mean? Purchase the Loyal 18 membership? Or the tickets?
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TonyH wrote:Hi Josie, thanks for that but what does that mean? Purchase the Loyal 18 membership? Or the tickets?
Loyal 18 then the Magic tickets I would think.

If you have Loyal 18 you can get a discount :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Thanks Josie, got my Loyal 18 membership, will book the tickets tonight, my lad will be chuffed.
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TonyH wrote:Thanks Josie, got my Loyal 18 membership, will book the tickets tonight, my lad will be chuffed.
I've just sent a message to the person & am waiting a reply.

Like I said, we are ST's & just got ours from ticket office when they went on sale :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Tony, just had a reply from someone who has loyal 18, they got the discount but they did it over the phone.

Hope this helps. If I hear anything else will let you know x
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Thanks Josie, will phone the ticket office today. :)
Up The Mont!
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

I'm a loyal member, and I can confirm that I got the discouted tickets. I'd go for the Unreserved as that gives you the option of moving around throughout the day, the Wigan fans start to congregate at an end during the second half of the game before so can get over there in plenty of time to find a decent seat.

£22.50 for 7 games, works out at just over £3 a match absolute bargain!

I know it splits opinion but I think its a great weekend (particularly if the weather is like it has been for the last couple of years) you get to see the big derbies that we wouldn't otherwise get an opportunity to see (because we're playing Stains when they're on usually!) The past 2 years the Hull derby has thrown up 2 absolute belters of games.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Received our tickets yesterday, sitting in reserved seating for Wigan fans, who else on here is in that area?
Up The Mont!