Re: Salford Sign another

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Excellent signing. It will be interesting to see where he plays for them. Both BJB and Locke add much needed speed to a very slow Salford back line.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't think they are going to make it to your 2014 predictions though.

On the other hand, Koukash is still there and I predicted he would chuck it in half way through the season. Still time for a 80-0 hammering by Saints or something followed by an implosion.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I expected far more Mike and got it wrong. I did expect Noble to have learned from his Wigan mistakes but seemingly not and some of the signings have been blighted by injury and (? / illness). I still believe and hope the Dr gets it right because I am not sure most Wiganers understand just how hard it is to sell RL to the people of Manchester (very few of whom will be at Magic). Salford doing well would be great for British RL
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

the way they are going they are going to be the most expensive team in championship 1 next season
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Have Salford got their own salary cap?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

ddtftf wrote:Have Salford got their own salary cap?
It would appear so, unless some are unloaded at the end of the season.

As for Jones Bishop, I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong about him staying at Leeds as cover for full back and wing.

But where Koukash and the salary cap is concerned, money talks!
markill

Post by markill »

ddtftf wrote:Have Salford got their own salary cap?
They didn't breach the cap this year, although Koukash did suggest he would look to exploit the same ways around it that other clubs are doing - he didn't give any more detail on what that involves and who the other clubs are if you remember!

I've heard/read that Meli, Rapira and Lee and amongst those that could be on their way out for 2015. Smith seems destined to leave too. Not sure how much that frees up.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Salford have possibly signed another excellent player as yet unannounced. Watch this space.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Looks like a lot of wives are on a good weekly wage. Its a way to beat the salary cap, so come on all chairmen and women lets jump in the water. Any advice Mr Hetherington?