Cas v Leeds observations

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Cas v Leeds observations

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
I think Craig Huby would be a good fit for Wigan - he's off contract at the end of the season. by the way, he can also kick goals!
I like Huby as well but he's been 10 years at Cas so surely must be due a testimonial?
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:they also have danny Maguire who is literally a cheat

he is the only rugby player im aware of who celebrates a try even if he knows he hasn't got it down in the hope the ref wont go to the video ref.

everytime I see him I just want to punch him square in the face
i detest the little weasel, but they also have that dirty big nosed whinger ablett, who is always mouthing about dirty play, short memory there, when he nearly smashed sams jaw in that semi at shedingley. the whole team are cheats, the play off when mcguire injured himsel trying to nail our man and we got the penalty, can anyone remember delaney and that other idiot lauatiti standing shaking the posts when pat was lining the kick up and then when they were walking offf giving the w"£$%r signs and pointing to the score board, they are horrible and so are most of their fans.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:they also have danny Maguire who is literally a cheat

he is the only rugby player im aware of who celebrates a try even if he knows he hasn't got it down in the hope the ref wont go to the video ref.

everytime I see him I just want to punch him square in the face
i detest the little weasel, but they also have that dirty big nosed whinger ablett, who is always mouthing about dirty play, short memory there, when he nearly smashed sams jaw in that semi at shedingley. the whole team are cheats, the play off when mcguire injured himsel trying to nail our man and we got the penalty, can anyone remember delaney and that other idiot lauatiti standing shaking the posts when pat was lining the kick up and then when they were walking offf giving the w"£$%r signs and pointing to the score board, they are horrible and so are most of their fans.
????????????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

I blame the decline in behaviour of many Leeds fans on the present poor state of Leeds United football club as it is obvious that many of their supporters are now watching the Rhino's who are now the more successful club in the city.

I can remember the days when visiting supporters were allowed in the South Stand and their was good banter between rival supporters.
markill

Post by markill »

Kittwazzer wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
I think Craig Huby would be a good fit for Wigan - he's off contract at the end of the season. by the way, he can also kick goals!
I like Huby as well but he's been 10 years at Cas so surely must be due a testimonial?
I think he had a testimonial last year. I've seen a rumour Leeds have signed him from next year. I assume as a Leuluai replacement.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Ive always felt fans follow their team in everyway. If you have a team of dirty scumbags like leeds that's what the fans become.

Even Sinfield gets involved nowadays trying to blag the ref. There are levels of hatred I have and some a reserved especially for leeds players

Bailey is just an absolute coward
Delaney and Ablett are both t""ts
but Danny Maguire urgh, I have a list of people that if I ever won the lottery so big I never had to work there are a certain number of people Id punch, and he is one of them!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
MjM

Post by MjM »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Ive always felt fans follow their team in everyway. If you have a team of dirty scumbags like leeds that's what the fans become.

Even Sinfield gets involved nowadays trying to blag the ref. There are levels of hatred I have and some a reserved especially for leeds players

but Danny Maguire urgh, I have a list of people that if I ever won the lottery so big I never had to work there are a certain number of people Id punch, and he is one of them!
The laughable thing is you guys are so caught up in all this that you actually have started to believe it.

There's no doubt who, to a man, the other coaches in Super League would pinpoint as the dirtiest team in the league. It's been done to death but, as a hint, it's a little closer to home. Leeds players, on the other hand, Bailey apart, are generally well-respected.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

MjM wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Ive always felt fans follow their team in everyway. If you have a team of dirty scumbags like leeds that's what the fans become.

The laughable thing is you guys are so caught up in all this that you actually have started to believe it.

There's no doubt who, to a man, the other coaches in Super League would pinpoint as the dirtiest team in the league. It's been done to death but, as a hint, it's a little closer to home. Leeds players, on the other hand, Bailey apart, are generally well-respected.
i would like to see how many agree/disagree with that statement mjm, i for one see more than bailey as a cheating thug mate
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:I blame the decline in behaviour of many Leeds fans on the present poor state of Leeds United football club as it is obvious that many of their supporters are now watching the Rhino's who are now the more successful club in the city.

I can remember the days when visiting supporters were allowed in the South Stand and their was good banter between rival supporters.
My mrs is a Bulls fan and for that reason will never go back to shedingly. Away fans always went behind the sticks at what is now the Carnegie stand. To access that area we went via the South stand and the foul and abusive language from the scum bags in there that day towards my mrs was the worst I have come across at any game. It has put her off wearing her shirt for matches and attends them much less in general.