Wigan v Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Wigan v Leeds

Post by Kittwazzer »

Christ almighty I didn't think my heart would survive that Joel Moon debate. Well done to the lads!
Wiganwarrior1

Post by Wiganwarrior1 »

Incredible. Immensely proud.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Absolute class!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

That is a truly magnificent and surprising win. We'll done SW
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I agree with all that's been said, I'm as proud of every one as I've ever been in 50 years - total commitment from SW down. Can't wait for Dave O and cp to analyse where Wane went wrong!!!

:lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
FAIRWARRIOR

Post by FAIRWARRIOR »

My blood pressure must have hit an all time high! Oh my!
Proud is not the word. Well done to every player, coach, back room staff.....cloud nine right now!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

morley pie eater wrote:I agree with all that's been said, I'm as proud of every one as I've ever been in 50 years - total commitment from SW down. Can't wait for Dave O and cp to analyse where Wane went wrong!!!

I'm sure you won't have too long to wait!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

morley pie eater wrote:I agree with all that's been said, I'm as proud of every one as I've ever been in 50 years - total commitment from SW down. Can't wait for Dave O and cp to analyse where Wane went wrong!!!

Well I was just about to start a thread saying how well Wane must have prepared that squad. I'll do it on rlfans where it might be appreciated instead.
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

An excellent ‘get stuck in’ mode by one & all
Desire by the bucket loads, pride in wearing the famous shirt
If any Wigan player logs on to this forum to have read of the various posts, a big big well done to you for coming out winners in this game
Onwards & upwards...., mines a "double" please ( a repeat one trophy wise again!!)

A&L (just like Belfast)
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Just got back from Etihad. Those young players have done us proud again. Bailey his same dirty self, but nice to see that he was injured. can't praise the team too highly for tonight's performance. :) :)