What a performance

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: What a performance

Post by thegimble »

Kittwazzer wrote:Dare I even suggest that the youngsters we have 'gambled our future on' are possibly better than the established players they are there to replace?

Is there any winger in Super League you'd trade for Budgie? And was Dean Bell actually spot on when he talked about Gelling's 'potential'? A month ago, I'd never heard of Ryan Sutton, how much of a marker has he put down?

Feel free to add to this!
We are investing heavily in the future. Look at Bateman and Sarginson. We seem to be well ahead of most teams in what we will be like in 4 years as most of the side is there all ready.

Rocky, Williams, Manfredi and a few more would be starting for almost every side in Super League barr Leeds and Saints.
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Absolutely agree, an amazing performance, the defence was superb, the young lads were magnificent. Proud of you all boys. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa3:
No Money.... No Honey
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:Dare I even suggest that the youngsters we have 'gambled our future on' are possibly better than the established players they are there to replace?

Is there any winger in Super League you'd trade for Budgie? And was Dean Bell actually spot on when he talked about Gelling's 'potential'? A month ago, I'd never heard of Ryan Sutton, how much of a marker has he put down?

Feel free to add to this!
Budgie has an RL brain beyond his years. I have been saying this for weeks. He has the physical attributes to go with it as well.

Superb player already.

magsrads

Post by magsrads »

What a game! Wasn't easy listening to the radio so that added to the tension ....
But well done to each and everyone of the team and staff ... it's games like this which show why RL is the best sport ever!
(don't care what Dave O or CP think! :o )

Guts, effort, nerve jangling waits for decisions - what a rollercoaster!
Bet there will be plenty of sore heads in Wigan tomorrow .... :hehe:

Hope Blake is ok .... do we have a full 'team' of injured now more or less? And still we win .... :eusa3: :eusa2: :eusa3: :eusa2: :eusa3:

Keep it up My Boys :wink: :inlo: :lol1:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

magsrads wrote: (don't care what Dave O or CP think! :o )
I don't care what you think either. Happy now?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:
Well I would be if I'd made someone spit the dummy from 12,000 miles away! :lol:

Anyhoo, let's stop all this. Tonight is compulsorily a happy night.

It is writ! :lol:
magsrads

Post by magsrads »

Hear hear Kitwazzer! :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote:
Well I would be if I'd made someone spit the dummy from 12,000 miles away! :lol:

Well two posters could not be happy without a little personal dig so that has soured my evening. I came on to sing the praises of the team and even more so Wane who did a great job today IMO but WTF.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote: I don't care what you think either. Happy now?

Well two posters could not be happy without a little personal dig so that has soured my evening. I came on to sing the praises of the team and even more so Wane who did a great job today IMO but WTF.
Well, I never!
BriH

Post by BriH »

Nah nah de nah nah!