Locked Threads

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Owd Codger

Locked Threads

Post by Owd Codger »

Why is a thread locked because one or two have had a bit of banter at two certain posters.

I feel sure these two regular posters are quite capable of defending themselves without having a thread locked.

I have had some 'comments' made to me in reply to some of my contributions but my shoulders are wide enough to take the flak!

Why not all?
Panchitta Marra

Re: Locked Threads

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Why is a thread locked because one or two have had a bit of banter at two certain posters.

I feel sure these two regular posters are quite capable of defending themselves without having a thread locked.

I have had some 'comments' made to me in reply to some of my contributions but my shoulders are wide enough to take the flak!

Why not all?
Cmon Whelley, what flack have you been taking on here.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Because it starts to get out of hand, goes off topic but mainly it annoys other posters who do not wish to read two or three trying to out do one another in the argument stakes.

It also leads to warnings & bans as you should know :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

I was worried I'd done something wrong at first. Haha. Not read the forum rules for a while so was worried that saying something positive about Leeds was in breach and got the thread locked...then I read the rest of it. :wink:
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Why is a thread locked because one or two have had a bit of banter at two certain posters.

Why not all?
Cmon Whelley, what flack have you been taking on here.
Comments which were no different than what were said on the the thread that was locked.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:Because it starts to get out of hand, goes off topic but mainly it annoys other posters who do not wish to read two or three trying to out do one another in the argument stakes.

It also leads to warnings & bans as you should know :exc:
Absolutely right as long as it applies to all!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Moved to off topic :D
Up The Mont!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Did that locked thread also have some posts removed? It seems a bit non-sequitous!