Gutted!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tom_McCooey

Gutted!!!

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Ok, so we didn't deserve to win, but it should have been in the bag!!!! I reckon the 6 has gone. Anyway, I'm leaving the country again cos we win when I'm not here!
Wigan 'til I die.
thegimble

Re: Gutted!!!

Post by thegimble »

Tom_McCooey posted:
Ok, so we didn't deserve to win, but it should have been in the bag!!!! I reckon the 6 has gone. Anyway, I'm leaving the country again cos we win when I'm not here!
If i had the cash id pay for u to go.
Wildcat

Post by Wildcat »

If i had the cash id pay for u to go.[/quote]I feel fantastic completely elated..

It feels like being Harmonica on Once upon a time in the west when he gets his revenge.

wish Wakefield forum was still running.

Solomona is a god
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Tom_McCooey posted:
Ok, so we didn't win. Anyway, I'm leaving the country, reckon the 6 has gone.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL.... "doin the Wigan walk"

:lol:
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Every teams fans walk if they are getting beat and arent going to come back it was unfairly labeld the wigan walk. On another note i was generally gutted tonight, the last games we lost i accepted but this one actally crushed me i thought we had it
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I agree. I think it was the first time this season that I said "we were robbed". Roll on the 18th Sept. Cant wait for next season to start and get back to winning ways and challenging for honours. Wildcat, I'll let you know what it's like, How long has it been since you last won something? :conf:

wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Schalk Brits... posted:
Three days.
:lol: