Wane fumes at Saints boss Brown

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Wane fumes at Saints boss Brown

Post by cpwigan »

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I can't be angry with Brown...it's be kind to animals week

:D
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Hahahahahahahah​a​ wrote:Hahahahaha. Great thread peeps.

Saints were missing there best back, best prop and lost there main man after 20 minutes. They were on the end of an 11-5 penalty count. They suffered refs not hearing touchies call forward passes, Batemans knock on given as a steal (which led directly to a try), SOL blatant shoulder charges, Wellens tackled in mid air collecting a kick and ridiculous relieving penalties given at scrums twice when you couldn't get out your own half.

But no ! It's poor Wigan this and poor Wigan that. Youre a laughing stock. You've got Jordan James on the bench, that Doran who looked like he'd won a prize appearance, guaranteed penalty machines in Dudson and Flower and crap like Gelling.

It's all naughty Wellens and Wilkin ! And Phwilip Benthem didn't giv wus enuff chansez.

Your 4 points behind us for a reason. We've missed most of our main players over the season and are still walking it. Roll on September.
2010 Still hurting then I see.
TedMac

Post by TedMac »

You didn't win anything last year and, come to think of it, you haven't won anything for a good while. To make it worse, the very most you're going to win this year is the LLS. I know it's hard but learn to live with it - you'll never be as good as Wigan if you play for 100 years.
A team of thugs, with a whinging old full back and a whining coach - sad isn't it?

:D :D :D
Ted Mac
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Troll sweep complete :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered