Dudson to Salford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dobby

Re: Dudson to Salford

Post by Dobby »

I am hearing that Dudson wont be going anywhere now and will probably now be staying. I dont think he was really in demand enough to jusitfiy leaving Wigan.
markill

Post by markill »

butt monkey wrote: Stats are ok but if you look at his "lazy" tackles that cost penalties then I am sure he is one of the worst offenders for that
I think he is perceived to give away more penalties than he died. 6 this season isn't awful. The way I remember it though is he does them on TV games in build up to tries, so we see them replayed and the perception becomes he gives away loads of penalties. He gives away a few, but there are worse.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

God wrote:Green to Salford
Dudson to Salford
Goulding to Salford
Smith to Salford
Flower to Salford
Tom to Salford
Dick to Salford
Harry to Salford
All rumours but there is no smoke without fire.

Im getting sick of this Dr and his clear obsession with Wigan.

S Tomkins offered terms.
J Tomkins trying to be poached.

Hansen playing for them.
Hock playing for them.
Logan Tomkins on loan.

Harris as there coach.

who is next Hampshire? Its getting to become a joke. Why doesn't he target Warrington? Or Leeds or Saints? IL needs to come out and tell him to whistle or put his frigging hand in his pocket and retain these players!!
Sean Long went a while back.
Up The Mont!
Mace

Post by Mace »

Mace wrote:First post so please go easy on me!

A good friend of mine went to uni in Swansea with the above mentioned player and is still good friends with him, apparently he's off to Salford at the end of the season too as not happy with the club's delays over new contract talks

Probably explains why he's suddenly playing a lot better IMO?!
After all that, the same source has told me that Dudson has now signed a contract extension with us.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

The good news is Dudson's signed a contract extention.
The bad news is he's just copped a three match ban.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Wiganer Ted wrote:The good news is Dudson's signed a contract extention.
The bad news is he's just copped a three match ban.
His attitude is poor and he is a banker for a penalty give away in every game.
Some players need an edge to their game but with Dudson it is a step too far.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Three matches for a tackle which has been no different than many committed on Wigan players over recent weeks, but not punished the same way by both Referees and Disciplinary Committee.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Three matches for a tackle which has been no different than many committed on Wigan players over recent weeks, but not punished the same way by both Referees and Disciplinary Committee.
He was banned for one match for the same offence in April so he will have got a bigger ban this time due to that so unless the other players are in the same boat you can't compare.
markill

Post by markill »

DaveO wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Three matches for a tackle which has been no different than many committed on Wigan players over recent weeks, but not punished the same way by both Referees and Disciplinary Committee.
He was banned for one match for the same offence in April so he will have got a bigger ban this time due to that so unless the other players are in the same boat you can't compare.
It's definitely not a first offence for him so like you say, right to be viewed differently. Pretty similar to the Tasi one in my mind, he got same grade but had egp to call back on so only 2 game ban.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:
My comment was not about what Dudson got, but about others players doing the same on Wigan players and no punishment given by the same so called inconsistent committee.