Travis Burns

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Re: Travis Burns

Post by East Stand Faithful »

OJ wrote:If Green's shirt is to go to someone already at the club then no point in speculating but if that weren't the case wouldn't mind Burns either but if you read the post that started the rumour off it doesn't appear to have any legs to it and sounds like someone just inventing a story to me
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 403952839
I hope you are not questioning my dubious sources. :wink:

Actually JonH a Wigan fan has heard from sources at Cas of the same rumour.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... start=3710
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
OJ

Post by OJ »

:D No not at all - hadn't seen it on the rumour mill on rlfans - for some reason I always forget about that on there - so quite happy to keep an open mind on it now. We certainly could do worse than him and he's not got a bad kicking boot on him. Wonder if it is part of the deal of someone going the other way
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Still rumours persist on the HKR fans forum.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

According to League weekly, Burns interesting Wigan, Tommy also required and Smith wanted by Saints.Personally I would take that anytime
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

old hooker wrote:According to League weekly, Burns interesting Wigan, Tommy also required and Smith wanted by Saints.Personally I would take that anytime
I'd have Burns he's a tough player and would slot in well at Wigan. Matty Smith is doing really well at the minute, its tough for him with relatively inexperienced Stand Offs compared to Blake. He is a good Scrum Half with as good a game as Tommy, his kicking game is vastly superior and he has a very good defence. No way would I let the scousers have him, I wouldnt have Tommy over him that would be a backward step.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Smith to Stains was started by those idiots because they believe Luke Walsh is leaving. Nothing in it at all
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

One HKR supporter is suggesting that Wigan have paid £180k for him.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

Burns would be a great signing, I think he suffers a little at HKR from having a sub-standard half-back partner. When partnered with someone like Smith that could be one hell of a combination. Having said that, I still think Powell should be our number 6 next year, but we'll have to wait and see.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

God wrote:Getting rid of Smith would be a big mistake IMO.

I would have Burns in a heartbeat. Quality player.
Who would be your half back pairing choice from the below.
1. Smith & Burns.
2. Smith & Tommy.
3. Tommy & Burns
4. Smith & Hampshire.
5. Smith & Green.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Smith and Burns
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆