Sinfield

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Re: Sinfield

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

Kaii wrote:IMO he pushed him back with his head he never butted him, can't stand Shitfield but don't like players getting sent off for stuff like this. Don't be like stains fans calling for bans for everything excluding them
he made contact with his head , in my eyes any contact with the head is an attempted headbutt, what made it worse was the look of rage in his face, red card and ban for me, if it was any of our players it would be a ban
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: 3 Match Ban For A Shoulder Charge? - Mickey Mac's Ban Last Year? Help Save Kev!

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He won't get off but he will be dealt with extremely leniently! I bet Wire fans will be very interested in the outcome.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Kaii wrote:IMO he pushed him back with his head he never butted him, can't stand Shitfield but don't like players getting sent off for stuff like this. Don't be like stains fans calling for bans for everything excluding them
Those are the rules, well they are for Wigan!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I've said for years that he & Leeds in general are dirty players. He pretends to be holier than thou, but he's put in a sly fist in many a time when the ref can't see. He's pretended innocence on a load of occasions & got away with it.

It was said when "Bluey" took over as coach that they started being overly aggressive & dirty.

Hope he gets 10 matches, he's been revered as an upstanding player all these years, our great England captain!! Bloody farce, just shows you what the Leeds players are like when they don't get their own way on the pitch. They get away with it far too often but tonight has shown what we've all known. He's effin & jeffin, then deliberately goes towards the player & head butts him!! These Leeds inbreds are really showing their colours this season. Peacock punching, Hardaker done for questioning the refs sexuality & more & now the illustrious Sir Kevin! Whatever will those blithering idiots talk about on sky do now??

Wouldn't surprise me if he got sending off sufficient. Be interesting to see on Tuesday! If it was Micky the boards would be in meltdown.

I don't think any punishment meted out should go on past reputation.

Each infringement or crime should be taken on its own merit!

A guy can touch or "accidentally" bang into a ref & gets 7/8 matches.

A player can end the season or career of another player & gets 1/2 games a fine & a smack on the wrist. A player who deliberately punches or in this case headbutts should be punished no matter how much of a goody goody two shoes they're 'supposed' to be or how old they are, it's a deliberate attack IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Then you get Peacock the bloody great lump jumping in & punching a back player!

Then Maguire, dirty little piece of excrement that he is, going in with the knees about sixty minutes.

They've all been at it for years & always got away with.

Let's just see what the disciplinary come up with as an excuse for this little set to against the RFL's beloved "can do no wrong" Leeds :angry:

Rant over.......... For now :wink:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Now folks JP has already got off scot free for punching a player. In League certain players have become untouchable.

Sir Kev will get the least severe punishment the RFL can allow.
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:Now folks JP has already got off scot free for punching a player. In League certain players have become untouchable.

Sir Kev will get the least severe punishment the RFL can allow.
He'll get a 1 game ban.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I bet the RFL disciplinary panel are in melt down cos they know they need to punish him severely especially as it a televised game.

There will be a public outcry from fans, coaches & players alike if he is dealt with leniently :angry:
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Consider what the ban for this heinous action would be if it was done by Hock or Mclorum or Newton. It'd be maximum with glee. Sinfield, RFL's blue eyed boy, will get 1 game more than the minimum because they know the outcry would be deafening if he got the minimum (which they'd rather give him).
#coward
#sweptunderthecarpet
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Will be interesting to see what the inconsistent disciplinary panel do about any suspension, seeing that he plays for Leeds.

Bare minimum, I suspect!