Wakefield player

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Wakefield player

Post by Suzieb »

Can someone explain to me why are we signing that prop from Wakefield after watching him last week and again tonight im a little confused imo our lads are doing a good job waste of money signing hom
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wakefield player

Post by Mike »

We like to have one south sea islander to be injured and occasionally sit on the bench and play around 10 minutes per match.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Mike wrote:We like to have one south sea islander to be injured and occasionally sit on the bench and play around 10 minutes per match.
Haha :wink:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
markill

Post by markill »

Tonight wasn't a good night for him but he has been as good a player as Wakefield have had all year. Other than tonight he's impressed me every time I've seen him. Makes an impact, works hard, has an offload which isn't really our game but would be a nice alternative option if plan a doesn't work.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

He had a major impact when he came on against us at Wakefield, and we just couldn't handle him that well at all.

Wakey fans were fairly gutted he was going
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

He was Wakey's best player when they cam to the DW earlier in the season.
A good signing IMO as he'll be a good impact player off the bench.
Taylor. him or Eddie would really shake it up.