Lewis Tierney

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Longstanding

Lewis Tierney

Post by Longstanding »

Not much has been said about Tierney's try on Friday, I was well impressed with his speed.
Kaii

Re: Lewis Tierney

Post by Kaii »

Longstanding wrote:Not much has been said about Tierney's try on Friday, I was well impressed with his speed.
He fitted in nicely this time which is a good sign since before he stood out as not being quite ready
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Lewis has ability and will be a SL player either at Wigan or elsewhere.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Looked to have bulked up since the last time I saw Jim play
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

I was cheering him like mad for three quarters of the field, then screaming "pass to Josh" as I had a bet on Charnley being first to score :conf: cheered like mad when he went over and turned to the guy next to me and said "Very Bowen like".
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

cpwigan wrote:Lewis has ability and will be a SL player either at Wigan or elsewhere.
Perhaps but what ever happened to the old adage 'never let the ball bounce'. It could just as easily have turned into an awful mess
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

.[/quote]

Perhaps but what ever happened to the old adage 'never let the ball bounce'. It could just as easily have turned into an awful mess[/quote]
Never let the ball bounce, Des Drummond