Solar Panel Companies

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
The booze hound

Re: Solar Panel Companies

Post by The booze hound »

Pop their bubble or your as guilty as them.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Oh dear, looks like one or two nerves have been touched!

And I only mentioned benefits in a bit of information about Solar Panel scams.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Oh dear, looks like one or two nerves have been touched!

Always happens when you point out the facts.

As for how many, dose it matter?

If you think that no one or even a small minority are abusing a poorly conceived and administered benefit system then you really need to wake up and smell the roses.

Countless TV and press reports cover this problem, a problem that is costing the country a fortune.

If you insist on an example my neighbour pops out an illegitimate child every 4 years or so, lives in the same type of house as me, drives a better car, has the latest mobile phone, goes on holiday every year, goes out and spends at least £50 on a night out every week, smokes 10 a day and wears designer labels, all this and has never worked a day in her life. How do I know all this, because she takes great pleasure in telling me. The best part is she complains when one of her brood ask for a pair of trainers.

She is one of thousands.

My problem is I still consider fags, booze, a car and holidays in the sun etc. as a luxury not a necessity that should be provided by the state.

It's easy to bury your head in the sand but don't expect everyone else to do the same.
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Uncle Fester wrote:

If you think that no one or even a small minority are abusing a poorly conceived and administered benefit system then you really need to wake up and smell the roses.

Countless TV and press reports cover this problem, a problem that is costing the country a fortune.

If you insist on an example my neighbour pops out an illegitimate child every 4 years or so, lives in the same type of house as me, drives a better car, has the latest mobile phone, goes on holiday every year, goes out and spends at least £50 on a night out every week, smokes 10 a day and wears designer labels, all this and has never worked a day in her life. How do I know all this, because she takes great pleasure in telling me. The best part is she complains when one of her brood ask for a pair of trainers.

She is one of thousands.

My problem is I still consider fags, booze, a car and holidays in the sun etc. as a luxury not a necessity that should be provided by the state.

It's easy to bury your head in the sand but don't expect everyone else to do the same.
Too many people today living on benefits, not because they need to, but because they want to!

Like everything else, a good system abused by a increasing minority, many of which are just bone idle.

What a sad country we have become!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

She is one of thousands.

Too many people today living on benefits, not because they need to, but because they want to!

Like everything else, a good system abused by a increasing minority, many of which are just bone idle.

good sum up. Heres a good example from todays paper
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-GOA.html
jobo

Post by jobo »

Fujiman wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote: Always happens when you point out the facts.

She is one of thousands.

good sum up. Heres a good example from todays paper
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-GOA.html
Thank God for the Daily Mail.

Question was though does WW know any benefit fiddlers personally.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Why the question?
If WW doesn't know anyone personally does that mean the problem is make believe and we live in a country where no one fiddles or abuses the benefit system.
What is your point, you haven't really stated any.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

This question of benefits fiddling is very subjective. The 'Town Centre Pubs' argument that WW uses is total bullshit. Many of those will have retired having worked their entire lives and that is how they choose to spend their money.

Yes, there will be people in those places during the day who are receiving State Benefit.
That does not mean they are fiddling. Misspending probably!
As for the girl who 'knocks kids out', she will get paid for her children. The more she has, the more she will get. She doesn't make the rules, she just plays them to her advantage. Invariably there will be cases where monies intended for children will be spent on cigarettes and booze but hey, that's the system.

And for the record, I have just started a new 'career' as I knock on the door of the 'Big Six O' having lived on fresh air for the last 3 years. And I managed to avoid claiming a penny from the state.

Never be judgmental. You will rarely be right!
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Well done, you've just agreed with what I said in my first post.

Bottom line is there are a lot of people abusing and fiddling the benefit system in this country, it's not being judgmental to think this, its a fact.

As for anyone's personal circumstances, past or present, I'm afraid just dose not interest me because I don't want to seem judgmental.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Uncle Fester wrote:Well done, you've just agreed with what I said in my first post.

Bottom line is there are a lot of people abusing and fiddling the benefit system in this country, it's not being judgmental to think this, its a fact.

As for anyone's personal circumstances, past or present, I'm afraid just dose not interest me because I don't want to seem judgmental.
They sure are, and Wigan being one of the worse area's in the country for living on benefits in spite of work being available.

A good system for the genuine, but abused by many and led to us to be a nation of lazy sods today, when in the past we were a nation of hard working people who led the world.

Now, the world leads us!

Not judgmental, just plain honest fact.