LLS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: LLS

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Kaii wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Because it's nice to see new names on trophies that's what grows the sport
Only care about Wigan, I want to win everything. The attitude that you want other teams to win stuff is weird, this isn't a kids sharing game it's rugby league
I want wigan to win everything on offer, however if we werent to win i like to see new names on trophies as its good for the sport, i am a wigan fan, but i am also a rugby league fan and i want the sport to have a future.
Exactly. That is why I'm rooting for Cas at Wembley!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

FFS everybody, give menpond a break. He watched Brian Bevan play at Central Park in 1956. That makes him considerably older than most people on here!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Well v Bradford shows how worthless the LLS is by the people who matter (staff and players). One thinks how great Wigan teams of the past completed mission impossibles because winning the League was what mattered! The structure of the SL competition CHEATS RL fans.
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

cpwigan wrote:Well v Bradford shows how worthless the LLS is by the people who matter (staff and players). One thinks how great Wigan teams of the past completed mission the impossibles because winning the League was what mattered! The structure of the SL competition CHEATS RL fans.
A very strong condemnation for the present structure of our game CP.Only think I would add is that it completely DEMEANS our sport. Winning the league should be the pinnacle of our sport and should reap the rewards it so richly deserves. Emphasis on winning the league title should be restored before the game implodes irrevocably.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I do not know what others feel but losing to the relegated Bulls was one of the worst Wigan defeats I have witnessed. It beggars belief that a double winning club now aiming for a second successive SL GF success was not able to put the Bulls to the sword.

IIRC did Bradford not apologise earlier in the season v ourselves, I think Wigan should do likewise and refund everybody who attended yesterday.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

St Helens certainly did.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:I do not know what others feel but losing to the relegated Bulls was one of the worst Wigan defeats I have witnessed. It beggars belief that a double winning club now aiming for a second successive SL GF success was not able to put the Bulls to the sword.

IIRC did Bradford not apologise earlier in the season v ourselves, I think Wigan should do likewise and refund everybody who attended yesterday.
Bradford lost 84-6 with absolutely no effort by the players, this while a terrible display wasn't any worse than Wakefield. Cas in the cup was also worse than this, for me this came down to four players.
First two are Daz Goulding & Ben Flower both offered nothing, third George Williams he's going to be a good player but at times it just gets to much for him and he makes the wrong choices, fourth Dom Manfredi yes he scored two tries and he is still learning but he was nowhere near as effective as Budgie would of been.
Dom & George have an excuse but Daz & Ben were crap, others players played badly but these two experienced players have no excuse
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not for me Kaii; Yesterday was on a par the 2 70 point defeats v Saints and Leeds. Cas are in decent form and were a serious challenge. Wakefield were starting a run of excellent form. I see nothing to excust what happened v Bradford. Worse, if we accept what you are saying then the class of 2014 bomb out far too frequently!
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:Not for me Kaii; Yesterday was on a par the 2 70 point defeats v Saints and Leeds. Cas are in decent form and were a serious challenge. Wakefield were starting a run of excellent form. I see nothing to excust what happened v Bradford. Worse, if we accept what you are saying then the class of 2014 bomb out far too frequently!
Pity though it started of a good day, easy trip down there, lovely weather and cheap food and drink in a nice open stadium lol
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Not for me Kaii; Yesterday was on a par the 2 70 point defeats v Saints and Leeds. Cas are in decent form and were a serious challenge. Wakefield were starting a run of excellent form. I see nothing to excust what happened v Bradford. Worse, if we accept what you are saying then the class of 2014 bomb out far too frequently!
Pity though it started of a good day, easy trip down there, lovely weather and cheap food and drink in a nice open stadium lol
A nice open stadium where tha con still av a smook when tha wants! :lol: