Solar Panel Companies

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
jobo

Re: Solar Panel Companies

Post by jobo »

Uncle Fester wrote:Oh Dear Oh Dear
It must be embarrassing to continually bring up points that have already been answered in posts that have been posted before yours.

I hope you understand what I mean, I did type it very slowly, because I'm becoming embarrassed for you.

Comparing statistical figures to other non related statistical figures is at best pointless.

For instance the budget for policing this country, quote "pales into insignificance" unquote, compared to your £1.6 billion fraud figure, what does this tell us about benefit MISUSE (NOT FRAUD), F ALL that's what.

On the subject of nobody condones benefit fraud, of course there is, THE PEOPLE THAT DO IT.

As for not knowing anyone that fiddles or abuses the benefit system then well done, I'm honestly and sincerely pleased for you. But I would recommend Specsavers.

I'm not going into the immigration question, I'd be on here all the time and I have to do my 44 hours a week to keep my neighbour in the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.

Anybody know what the elephant in the room is concerning all these posts yet?

Oh and if there is any of these "everything's rosie" bubbles people seem to live in going spare, can I have one.
Well youre right about one thing, I definately don't follow you, maybe its because you didnt write slowly enough, or maybe you'd have to come from the planet zog to be able to follow your rationale.

As for me needing specsavers, you could well be right but it maybe you need the nose ring the politicians and newspapers use to drag you around removing.

:wink:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jobo wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Oh Dear Oh Dear
It must be embarrassing to continually bring up points that have already been answered in posts that have been posted before yours.

I hope you understand what I mean, I did type it very slowly, because I'm becoming embarrassed for you.

Comparing statistical figures to other non related statistical figures is at best pointless.

For instance the budget for policing this country, quote "pales into insignificance" unquote, compared to your £1.6 billion fraud figure, what does this tell us about benefit MISUSE (NOT FRAUD), F ALL that's what.

On the subject of nobody condones benefit fraud, of course there is, THE PEOPLE THAT DO IT.

As for not knowing anyone that fiddles or abuses the benefit system then well done, I'm honestly and sincerely pleased for you. But I would recommend Specsavers.

I'm not going into the immigration question, I'd be on here all the time and I have to do my 44 hours a week to keep my neighbour in the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.

Anybody know what the elephant in the room is concerning all these posts yet?

Oh and if there is any of these "everything's rosie" bubbles people seem to live in going spare, can I have one.
Well youre right about one thing, I definately don't follow you, maybe its because you didnt write slowly enough, or maybe you'd have to come from the planet zog to be able to follow your rationale.

As for me needing specsavers, you could well be right but it maybe you need the nose ring the politicians and newspapers use to drag you around removing.

:wink:

wonder if the attitude would be different if he had working neighbours
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Well there we go.

These forums always end up in childish name calling and pointless chest pounding.

It's always when people run out of valid points and any ground to stand on so to speak.

But to be fair on Jobo he started that way.

So if we are getting personal I'll stoop to your mental level:-

You stick to your PC ways going along with all the other sheep frightened to say what's really going on right under your own ringless nose with your head firmly up your backside and I'll carry on saying how it is, as is my right to do so.

Oh and please don't reply with " you started it" "I'm not typing to you anymore" or the famous "my dads bigger than yours" because you have, without a doubt, embarrassed yourself enough with your general level of ignorance.

In fairness I don't know, or wish to know, your age but if it's greater than 12 then I pity you and your blinkered rose coloured view of life and one day hope you do actually start realising that sooner or later you have to act your age and not your shoe size.

You can now spew a load of tosh out and then can say "I had the last word" if you wish because I'm going to the land of the big grown ups now to have real conversations.
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Locked - Josie

This thread is now getting way off topic
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan