KEEP NICK GRAHAM CAMPAIGN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rugbynelly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by rugbynelly »

sign me up, i love his style.
He having played in NRL in faster and better games it will start rubing off onto our players and we will have runners at every angle.

NICK GRAHAMME FOR 2YEARS
theres only 1 team in wigan
Ellie from the Block!

Re: KEEP NICK GRAHAM CAMPAIGN

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Just to drum the message home then to Maurice then, is there any chance of the South Stand faithful coming up with a little ditty on the whole issue?????????????
If you look at the other topics, there's a few fans out there seeking inspiration....MAYBE THIS IS YOUR CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scholesjohn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by scholesjohn »

He seems to get better by the match...so keep him
iago

Post by iago »

Totally agree.
Made a massive impact on the team and always looking for the ball or making a tackle.
MRS BRIAN CARNEY

Post by MRS BRIAN CARNEY »

Keep nick! he is playing really well, he had a bit of a slow start but he was thrown in without really bonding with the team and it's styles. He showed his worth at Bradford.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Who are all you sad people who want to keep a reserve grade aussie. Wigan's overseas players next season should only be wingers or props. In the back row we already have Wild, Hock, Allen and now Harrison, not counting Farrell or evem o'Loughlin. At standoff we have the seasons hottest prospect in Kevin Brown with again Sean o'Loughlin as cover. If we are going to keep anybody as an extra player it has to be Adrian Lam. Let us start a new campaign for Nick Graham to go to St Helens
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

I agree totally with this campaign. Nick has not put a foot wrong since he joined and has shown that he is not one of the stereotypical "Aussies on vacation". He may not be a razzamatazz player, but he has shown like all the players this season that he is a grafter and more importantly he can function as part of a strong unit.

Saying that though he did show razzle dazzle last Saturday at Odsal. How was that for doing the Bull Dance!!!!!

SIGN HIM UP ON A LONGER DEAL NOW!!!!!!
Deltic3

Re: Re: KEEP NICK GRAHAM CAMPA...

Post by Deltic3 »

I think that we need his experience for another couple of seasons to help develop our younger players.

I know that people are entitled to their opinion but to say that he is a second rate Aussie is frankly a joke. he was playing reserve grade for Cronulla because Chris Anderson was desperately trying to save his skin during a major slump. To have played as many games as he has in the first grade proves his quality.

Let's hope that he signs up!!!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

COME ON EVERYONE...KEEP THE CAMPAIGN ALIVE AND POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!!