Team for play offs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stanthemanc

Team for play offs

Post by stanthemanc »

How many on here think that we have very little chance of winning the super league trophy let alone getting to the grand final . I think wane should bin green and let Powell play lockers to sit in the stands Micky Mac to stand off Williams to hooker from the sounds of it doran on the bench as second hooker Hampshire at full back this gives our squad a lot of pace and they think well as a group I also think charnley on the bench and buggie & manfredi on wings what do other think who else would you bin ? Smith then tierney to full back rocky in the halfs
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Team for play offs

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

stanthemanc wrote:How many on here think that we have very little chance of winning the super league trophy let alone getting to the grand final . I think wane should bin green and let Powell play lockers to sit in the stands Micky Mac to stand off Williams to hooker from the sounds of it doran on the bench as second hooker Hampshire at full back this gives our squad a lot of pace and they think well as a group I also think charnley on the bench and buggie & manfredi on wings what do other think who else would you bin ? Smith then tierney to full back rocky in the halfs
We don't want to win the SL trophy, only Stains do!!

Lockers to sit in the stand?

MM to stand off?

Charnley on the bench?

Bin Smith?

No comment!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

My head hurts trying to make sense of the OP.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

stanthemanc wrote:How many on here think that we have very little chance of winning the super league trophy let alone getting to the grand final . I think wane should bin green and let Powell play lockers to sit in the stands Micky Mac to stand off Williams to hooker from the sounds of it doran on the bench as second hooker Hampshire at full back this gives our squad a lot of pace and they think well as a group I also think charnley on the bench and buggie & manfredi on wings what do other think who else would you bin ? Smith then tierney to full back rocky in the halfs
Are you related to menpond ?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

:D :D :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆