Re: Wigans end to the season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
heydude

Re: Wigans end to the season

Post by heydude »

miss out and rest up for next season.
don't eat yellow snow
mike binder

Re: Wigans end to the seas...

Post by mike binder »

i think if we scrape into top 6 well do well in playoffs but cant see it.If any coach can win from 6th basil is the man :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
heydude

Post by heydude »

things is guys this team is not good enough to be in the playoffs so like bad guy said we can rest up get no more injuries and have a strong team for next season.
don't eat yellow snow
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

do they not allready get a 4 month break :(
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

hmmmmmmm. i think that i would like wigan to reach the playoffs and not do as good next season as i think comeing 7th then 1st isnt as good as 5th and 3rd if you get my drift.......
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

wiganrldeanh posted:
hmmmmmmm. i think that i would like wigan to reach the playoffs and not do as good next season as i think comeing 7th then 1st isnt as good as 5th and 3rd if you get my drift.......
no :exc:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't think we can make the play-offs (come on lads prove me wrong!).
We have to play 6 more matches and need 5 more points than Londond (or 4 plus about 200 points better scores).

THerefore, we need to win 3 more matches than the Broncos.

Looking at the fixtures, we have the same 6 teams as London (in a different order):
Salford
Widnes
Hull
Leeds
St Helens
Huddersfield

3 of these are winable, Hull may be possible, but we aren't going to beat the other two.

In two weeks time we may find ourselves just a point out of the playoffs as London are playing the three tough matches first - but one more win for the Broncos in the last three matches will see them finish above us. That's quite likely.

So, in answer to the topic of the thread - I'd rather we had as much time off as possible, and no players in the Tri-Nations!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WIGAN WARRIORS 4 EVER

Post by WIGAN WARRIORS 4 EVER »

i think that they should go into the top 6 its a risk they should take and you never no what millward could wizz up! :exc: :exc: :exc:
wigan till i die
vaealiki's girl

Post by vaealiki's girl »

i want them to do it but im not sure if they can it would be nice though to say no matter what has happend this season were still strong and fighting
warriors number 1
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

WIGAN WARRIORS 4 EVER posted:
i think that they should go into the top 6 its a risk they should take and you never no what millward could wizz up! :exc: :exc: :exc:
Millward is no wizard, look at his results t date and compare them to those under Denis. Improvement?? I think not :exc:
We will not get in the top 6 and that has to be a blessing after some of our performances this season.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.