Quick prediction

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Quick prediction

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I've thought all season that Leeds would win the CC and Wire the GF as it's what they're focused on most to win.
Leeds put every effort in to win the CC for the reason we all know, a medal for their dads army brigade.
Wire are desperate for their first Grand Final win and will be difficult to stop.
We will get Wire in the reject club call and there lays their problem.
That match can go either way. I'll take Wigan at heart.
I'm going for Catalans to beat hudds and beat St Helens in the Semi on club call by saints.
Catalans v Wigan final.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Oh ye of little faith. Wigan win the Grand Final at a canter. My only wish is that is against Stains with another 27-0 score.

Hurrah!
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

My prediction - Sts will pick the Dragons and it will be a Warriors V Wire final like a few others on here.

And! I don't wish it by any means but how bad would the irony be if the winner of the English Super League was Catalan who then had to represent the English against an Australian team?? Doesn't even bear thinking about!!
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

KaylaRobbo wrote:My prediction - Sts will pick the Dragons and it will be a Warriors V Wire final.
If Saints pick the Dragons how can we play Wire in the final?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The booze hound wrote:
KaylaRobbo wrote:My prediction - Sts will pick the Dragons and it will be a Warriors V Wire final.
If Saints pick the Dragons how can we play Wire in the final?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
menpond

Post by menpond »

Wire will improve. They are not like last years crocks.We are rock rock hard in the betting but We might lose if we are unlucky in the running, and in the refereeing. Glad Tomkins is back, should be coming into form. Not much chaff left.
mp
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

God wrote:My predictions are this.

Wigan Vs Warrington
Saints Vs Huddersfield

Huddersfield Vs Warrington final.

Warrington Winners.

I will be more than happy to be wrong because I obviously want Wigan to win it, but I've got a horrible feeling that this week off is going to do neither Saints nor Wigan any favours. Momentum is what is needed and if it proves anything the week off hasn't done the clubs any favours in the past.
You should change your name to Private Fraser...doomed, doomed we're all doomed!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

menpond wrote:Wire will improve. They are not like last years crocks.We are rock rock hard in the betting but We might lose if we are unlucky in the running, and in the refereeing. Glad Tomkins is back, should be coming into form. Not much chaff left.
Are you Stan James?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
menpond

Post by menpond »

WHO HE?
mp
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

menpond wrote:WHO HE?
Jordans uncle