Cats v smellys

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
up the junction

Re: Cats v smellys

Post by up the junction »

The RFL.must have been absolutely petrified of Cats reaching the final.I don't think I have ever witnessed a more biased refereeing and touch judge display ever .Put it one way without them the saints would have suffered ,that's how bad it's been.
CORRUPT!!!!!
jobo

Post by jobo »

Not found touch with the penalty and this is SL 2014.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Imagine having to beat Castleford and Catalan at home to reach a GF!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:We have to beat Stains just to shut that first class idiot LMS up!!
Michael McIntyre separated at birth.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

up the junction wrote:The RFL.must have been absolutely petrified of Cats reaching the final.I don't think I have ever witnessed a more biased refereeing and touch judge display ever .Put it one way without them the saints would have suffered ,that's how bad it's been.
CORRUPT!!!!!
Exactly, the RFL want a full house for the Grand Final.

Especially after seeing the poor crowd for the first Challenge Cup Final at the new Wembley which was boosted by many neutral supporters like my family and I, who only went to be present at what was a unique occasion.

A final which should have been a sell out between Saints and Wigan, but for us playing rubbish in the Semi Final at Warrington and not getting any help from the match officials like Saints did last night.

The RFL were not going to make the same financial mistake again!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Terrible display of refereeing, Cats were robbed.St Helens will need to improve drastically for the final.I loved seeing Jeff Lima put LMS on his arse , horrible man needs his mouth shutting, he, s another whinger in the Wellens, Wilkin mould.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

I don't know how Slitherwood could claim to be an impartial offical. He's a disgrace and if hed had any scrouples at all he would resign. But he doesn't need to when another dispreputable saints lover is charge of the Referees. Super League is bent and it shows in its officials. Let's see what happens tonight with BENTham in charge:angry:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Silverwood and Co were dreadful last night but it hardly came as a surprise to anyone that Catalans wouldn't be able to buy a decision. That they has the sheer brass neck to do it so blantly is what shocked me!
Tonight we have Bentham again. After his awful display in the last Wigan/Wire game perhaps that's what's qualified him for the same game this time around.
If the GF is between Silverwood and Bentham when they are both in this dreadful run of form then anything can happen, and probably will.